(Closed) lazaro 3002

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
5822 posts
Bee Keeper

Are you looking for someone to sell this to you or links to websites?

Post # 6
5822 posts
Bee Keeper

We like to keep buying and selling on our classifieds section.  So if you are looking for someone to sell you this dress, please post a classified post!  You’ll get a much better response (although you’ll still have to endure some replica spammers).

Let’s please keep replies to this post on this board to helpful links!

Post # 7
3613 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

@hawarnya: Hi, I believe you contacted me couple weeks ago right after I sold my dress 🙁 I would’ve happily sold it to you if we just got in touch a few days before. I had it in the market for three months and reduced the price twice! I’ve been told by other interested brides that unfortunately noone else is selling this dress right now. Have you considered other options, such as 1.Buying the dress at retail and then selling it after the wedding like I did? 2. Looking into other used Lazaro dresses that are similar such as LZ3804, LZ3819 or LZ3855?

Post # 9
652 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Are you registered on Preownedweddingdresses.com?  You can set an alert to email you when the dress you are looking for is posted for sale.  You can specify the style as well as the designer.

Post # 11
3613 posts
Sugar bee

@wellykiwi: Nice find! I think this was just listed today or yesterday 🙂

Post # 12
271 posts
Helper bee

Yeah it’s so tough when you have your eyes on one dress and it seems like every model except yours is listed! I’m feeling that way about the Allure 8634 right now!

Post # 14
185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

@hawarnya: I have a 3804 that I will be selling after my wedding however, if you want the dress now someone is selling it in the classifieds section. 🙂

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I know what your going through.  I also fell in love with this dress and searched every where to find a used one.  No luck.  I ended up buying the sample from the bridal store.  Lucky for me they were selling all of there samples for 50% off so I got the dress and the matching veil.  

Im also having a knock off made for my TTD.  The thought of actually trashing this dress made me feel sick, but I loved it so much I didn’t want my TTD to be different.  

Good luck and try the authorized dealers in your area or nearby state.  Who know maybe you’ll be able to find one like I did for 50% off.  I’m not getting married till June or I’d sell you mine.   

Post # 16
3613 posts
Sugar bee

Every time I see this thread pop up I want to laugh and cry at the same time…When I was selling this dress I had NOBODY interested for weeks. It was up for sale for three months and I reduced the price twice. I finally even agreed to pay shipping and the escrow fees just so I can sell it quickly. Literally the week after, I had five people interested, a couple offering to pay more than my asking price.

I guess for all of us buying and selling used dresses, it’s all timing and luck.

The topic ‘lazaro 3002’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors