(Closed) Lazaro 3004

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
270 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I think I tried this dress on… is this it?  (Bad pics, I know, sorry about that.)

[attachment=1607724,200262] [attachment=1607724,200263]

Post # 4
270 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Have you tried it on?

Post # 5
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

haha omg.. this WAS my top dress also!

soo funny we both ended w/ the same “other” lazaro dress

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Did anyone end up buying this dress? If so, anyone looking to sell it?

Post # 7
2246 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

That is one gorgeous dress. I love the details.

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@lyndznicole02:

Hi I bought this in Ivory and I ordered a size 12 in this. How tall are you? I’m 5’4 just want to make sure height and size will match your needs also.

I paid $4200 -am hoping to see it for $3300

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Hi, 

When I tried on my Lazaro 3004 it was perfect for me.  I wanted a soft, enchanting, flowy dress to get married in, on the beach.  It was so beautiful and I am so happy I found it.

I am now looking to sell it because I, obviously, won’t be wearing it again.  I figure if I have a girl she will likely want to have her own special dress on her wedding day.  Also, my Mom preserved her dress over the years (it also had lace) and it didn’t keep very well so I think it would be better to sell mine and hope that another bride will make special memories in it.  

It’s a size 10 (I’m normally a size 6).  I did have it altered slightly for my small chest (34B) and I didn’t take it up at all and added some boning so the lace would stand up straight around the chest and back.  I’m 5’6 1/2 and had to wear 5 inch heels at my reception because I didn’t want to alter the length.  I wore it on the beach, barefoot, for our ceremony.  There’s a lot of room to alter the length if you are shorter or wear smaller than 5 inch heels if you are taller than me.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me and I’d be happy to share lots of pictures.  I bought it for $3,165 and that includes the belt.  I have all of the receipts.  I am asking $2,200 for it.

Best wishes to all you brides!

Post # 10
4 posts
Wannabee

Lazaro lz3004

Hi…I am in love with this dress.  I really want to buy it but it is too expensive, so I thought I would see if anyone want to sell their “gently used” Lazaro lz3004.  I am a street size 6-8 so I think I should purchase a 10 or 12.  I am 5’5″.  Any sellers out there??

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 1969

@SoontobeGorbette:  I was just married in May (2012) and yes the dress is still for sale.  If you want to message me your email I can send you more details and pictures.  

Post # 13
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Hello ladies,

I just got married in June and wore this dress (Lazaro 3004)…it was so beautiful and I got so many compliments!!  It was worn only once and is in PERFECT condition.  I’ve had it professionally cleaned and am looking to sell it.  To give you an idea of size, I am 5’2″ and weigh approximately 105 lbs with a B/C cup.  Dress details and pics are as follows (note I was not wearing my heels in the grass pic):

Dress Size: 6

Street Size: I usually wear a size 0/2

Height: I am 5’2″ and wore 5″ heels

Color: Ivory

Paid: $3,200

Asking price: $2,200

Please message me with any questions…thanks!

Post # 14
542 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I almost bought this in the darker shade. The skirt/sparkly fabric is really really special. I loved it and thought the price was fab for a Lazaro. A fantastic choice!!

Post # 15
2 posts
Wannabee

Im getting married August 23 of 2013 and bout the lazaro dress. It was the first one i tried and I fell in love with it. I still shopped around and nothing compared to it. More than likely I will sell it if anyone interested. Im 5’1 about 115 Igot a size 10 and im ususaly a 4 to 6 in street size.

In just love the dress..

What shoes did you guys wear with this dress ??

Post # 16
4 posts
Wannabee

I’m hoping to buy this dress secondhand.  I’m around 5’5″ (and will ideally wear 3″ or so heels, but that’s flexible).  I usually wear a street size 4-6, and I’m especially interested in the lighter (white) color, rather than the darker ivory.  So, if anyone has a gown that they’d like to pass on to a new home, please message me!  Thanks!

The topic ‘Lazaro 3004’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors