2822 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

I voted for lazaro! =]

Post # 5
    3368 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: March 2011

It’s so tough to give an answer without seeing the dresses on you… my personal preference from a pic on a model isn’t the same as what looks good on you.  But… I think these two are so similar, you can’t wrong either way.  It looks like the Rivini bodice is a softer material?  I’d vote for that.

Post # 6
    94 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

You know my pick – Rivini…only because I’ve tried these to 2 before. You must try on and you will know…

Post # 8
    94 posts
    Worker bee

@mexicobride2012: Yes, I bought the Jimmy Choo “Vita”.

I think both dresses will go nicely in Mexico and in the states. Where in Mexico?

I also think these two dresses will be best for you out of the 4 because they will accentuate your bust vesus your hips. Can’t wait to hear how it goes when you try them on.

Post # 10
    271 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2011

they look the same.  buy whichever one is less expensive

Post # 11
    33 posts
    Newbee

rivini

Post # 12
    118 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

@efitzger: Ditto! I completely agree! they look the same get the one that’s least expensive.

Post # 13
    288 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

Both of the dresses are beautiful and have that Latina flair!  You can’t lose with either one!

Post # 14
    1415 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

I like the skirt on the first one better–more silky

Post # 15
    927 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

They’re very similar to me. Hard to decide without seeing photos of you in it. Either one will look great I’m sure!

Post # 16
    1 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: June 2013

@mexicobride2012: So crazy! I am getting married in Cabo San Lucas (also in Mexico) June of 2013. I was actually between these two dresses and ended up picking the Rivini Lismora just because I felt it was more subtle for a beach wedding. I added a Lazaro belt to go with it which looks amazing! Not sure if you’ve chose yet but either one will be beautiful! Too cool that we are both getting married in Mexico next summer and were between the same two dresses. Wild! Best of luck! 

The topic ‘Lazaro 3050 vs Rivini Lismora – FINAL TOP 2 Dresses’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors