(Closed) Lazaro 3050 vs Rivini Tahlia vs Rivini Lismora vs Vera Gemma – 4-Dress Dilemma!!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
  • poll: MY TOP 4 DRESSES - WHICH ONE?? BEACH WEDDING
    Lazaro 3050 : (16 votes)
    25 %
    Rivini Tahlia : (11 votes)
    17 %
    Rivini Lismora : (18 votes)
    28 %
    Vera Wang Gemma : (20 votes)
    31 %
  • Post # 3
    6065 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: January 2012

Due to the softness of the skirt, hands down Vera Wang Gemma.

Post # 4
    5179 posts
    Bee Keeper

Um, which picture is you? It’s hard for me to pick a dress based off of another person’s body..

Post # 5
    3978 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

The Lismora and the Gemma are my favorites, but I prefer the Lismora. The Gemma almost looks like you’re standing in a giant puddle

Post # 6
    5784 posts
    Bee Keeper

Are any of these pics of you? Its between Lismora and Gemma for me. The only one I really don’t care for at all is the Tahlia.

Post # 9
    3978 posts
    Honey bee

@mexicobride2012: 😀 I’m glad you weren’t offended by that, I almost came back and changed it. Some of these style dresses, the samples aren’t made for petites so they feel like they hit too low on the body IMO on people who aren’t very tall.

Post # 10
    391 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: January 2013

The lazaro is my favorite.

Post # 13
    3501 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: March 2002

I think you defnitely have to try them on. I dont know your height – but some of the last ones might make it VERY hard to walk. They may be more constricting than they look. At least thats what i found out when trying some on.

I absolutely LOVE the lazaro on the top. They all have the same kind of feel/look that youre probably going for (based on what youve posted of course) but the skirt on the lazaro is a little bit taller. Theres more texture and, to me, it looks a little more proportionate. Hard to tell on another body or a model though.

Try them on and take pictures! Good luck!

Post # 15
    Hostess
    23620 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

Out of the 4, Tahlia is a “no” from me.  Other than that, I like all the others.

Post # 16
    3152 posts
    Sugar bee

I have always loved the lazaro. I don’t like the Tahlia much.

The topic ‘Lazaro 3050 vs Rivini Tahlia vs Rivini Lismora vs Vera Gemma – 4-Dress Dilemma!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors