(Closed) Lazaro 3161

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I’m not sure if it’s the same dress your looking for but if you google it there are some preowned ones which show the price. I think it’s around 3,200.00 new. ( not 100% sure though)

Post # 5
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

no that’s not the one. When I googled it a different dress came up. Maybe the one I saw is discontinued and they put the style number on the new one. wierd. Maybe you can call Klienfields in NY to find out the price. They carry Lazaro dresses. I tried on the Lazaro 3050 and it was 4300.00. During a sample sale dresses can be discounted though.

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Yes – it’s around $5500.  Have you tried it on yet?  I want to see pictures of it on a real bride.

Post # 8
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@ADKbride12:

Hey I just tried on that dress and BOUGHT it whooo hoooo…it was 5,200. I got a discount 10% plus tax 5,600 but with the discount 4,800. I will try to upload the pics. Good luck its the best dress in the collection.

Post # 12
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@rafaelsbride:

Hi there… You look beautiful in the dress!!! I tried on this same dress and fell in love with it! Do you mind me asking where you purchased the gown for $4800 taxes in?

Many thanks.

Post # 13
157 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@july_bride: Same pricing here in Ottawa, Canada! I am getting it for 4750 plus tax!

Post # 14
874 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Hello!  I am in love with this gown, but not the price tag!  Is anyone wanting to sell theirs after their wedding?  Please let me know asap, I need this dress!

Post # 15
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@ArmyWifey8.23:  I hate to compare Lazaro to Allure – but there is an allure somewhat similar with the beaded top & soft skirt at the bottom. the floral pattern is harder to see in person than the photo – but i did love it!

Ps! were date twins in minneapolis!

8 Reasons to Fall in Love With a Ball Gown

Post # 16
874 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@wifegoodman:  Too funny – small world!  I just saw this dress on the Wedding Shoppe’s 20% off deal in the mail and figured I would check it out.  I don’t have super high hopes because I love the light fluffy feeling of the Lazaro and this dress just feels more serious and heavy, but it’s worth a shot!  Thanks and good luck on your big day! 

Bees, still searching for my perfect Lazaro gown in a doable price range!

The topic ‘Lazaro 3161’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors