(Closed) Lazaro 3161

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@ArmyWifey8.23:  yes, it was my 2nd favorite gown from my visit there. i used to work there! craaaazy. the skirt i LOVED. it was so soft and flowy i couldnt stop touching it. the top though, sure is heavy!

either way – i know how hard it is to find a good gown. i never knew id have such troubles. so definitely! good luck to you!

Post # 18
157 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@wifegoodman:  the Lazaro is one of the lightest dresses you will ever try on probably! also… the Allure dress, I was in LOVE wITH but the skirt is not flattering AT ALL. because of the way it is it would only work on someone suuuper skinny with no butt n theighs.

I am curious…if you try on the Allure dress let me know if you agree?

Post # 19
1934 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I just bought this dress over the weekend!  I paid $4400 (trunk show price)

Post # 20
157 posts
Blushing bee

@morkiemama:  You look STUnNING!!! And the dress seems perfect on you will you need any alterations?? What size did you order? I loooove it a million congrats my fellow dress twin!!!! :D:D

Post # 21
1934 posts
Buzzing bee

@bbutterfly:  Thanks girl!! I saw a pic of you in the dress from the back and it looks AMAZING on you.  It’s the picture that made me fall in love with the dress in the first place!! ๐Ÿ™‚  The dress there is the sample one, which zipped, but was TIGHT and gave me some dreaded back fat (that is not usually there!), PLUS, they told me that the samples get stretched out from people squeezing into them, so I ordered a size up – which I think was a 12 (ugh).  I’m normally between a 6 and an 8 street.  Can’t wait to see more pics of you in it!  How are you wearing your hair?

Post # 22
157 posts
Blushing bee

@morkiemama:  I’ll inbox you!!! We have so muformal talk about!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 23
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@morkiemama:  You look stunning!! I am so in love with this dress. I had to try it on again last weekend and boy I still cannot believe how gorgeous it is. I will try to upload more pics. I am having a hard time deciding which viel and hair do. I saw this viel that had rose petals but not too sure if its too much.

Have any of you soon to be brides looked at the lazaro real brides website

http://www.jlmcouture.com/jlm-weddings/

๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 24
17 posts
Newbee

Post # 25
17 posts
Newbee

ladies I have my dress and alterations but I HATE THE BUSTLE from the side view no prob but the back it looks horrible how are you guys making it look good?? any suggestions????? help

Post # 26
17 posts
Newbee

Post # 27
1934 posts
Buzzing bee

My bustle is lower than yours…maybe that would help?  What is it that you don’t like about it?

Post # 28
1934 posts
Buzzing bee

Here’s mine, just pinned.

Post # 29
17 posts
Newbee

@morkiemama:  You’re right I was just complaining!! about bustle.

Anyhow i finally got pictues omggggg i love them. The day went by so quickly I wish it was a two day celebration. lol

PPlease ladies POST SOME PICS!!!!!

Post # 30
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I JUST purchased the lazaro LZ 3161!!! I thought i wanted a sexy mermaid dress and tried this on and LOVED it! I cant wait to wear it ๐Ÿ™‚ Its so flowy..but still dramatic and glamorous! The dress is very lightweight too which is nice…! I love all the beadwork..it is so beautiful! This is just the sample one i tried on so ignore the fit of it right now..I love it because it has that bridal look but still sexy and glamorous..and im sure ill be even happier when i get my own dress in and it is altered to fit better ๐Ÿ™‚ i LOVE lazaro dresses!

The topic ‘Lazaro 3161’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors