(Closed) Lazaro 3855

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
247 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

What size are you? and are you willing to settle for something simular? you can also check for sample sales by your area =)

Post # 5
247 posts
Helper bee
Post # 6
3613 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I’d contacted a seller few weeks ago who had multiple Lazaro dresses including this one if I remember correctly. I can fwd you the email when I get home. Don’t know what price you’re looking for but she’d quoted me around $3000.

You should still have plenty of time to look if your wedding is in October. I just ordered my Lazaro couple weeks ago and the ETA the store gave me was end of April (not a rush order).

Post # 7
4 posts
Wannabee

Hi Kgardner! I have a Lazaro 3855 dress, i just got married July 25th 2010. This dress is a sample dress i altered it from a size 10 (street size) to a size 2 (label size). The color is ivory and  the beading is in very good condition, overall the dress is in good condition. This is a very beautiful dress! You can’t go wrong with this dress 🙂 Asking price is $2,350. Let me know if you are interested. Good Luck! 

Post # 8
4 posts
Wannabee

@kgardner:

Hi Kgardner! I have a Lazaro 3855 dress, i just got married July 25th 2010. This dress is a sample dress i altered it from a size 10 (street size) to a size 2 (label size). The color is ivory and  the beading is in very good condition, overall the dress is in good condition. This is a very beautiful dress! You can go wrong with this dress 🙂 Asking price is $2,350. Let me know if you are interested. Good Luck! 

The topic ‘Lazaro 3855’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors