(Closed) Lazaro blsh pink dress 3108

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3968 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@katalfred:  You always order a dress based on the largest measurement/size, beacuse it is easier to take in a dress than take it out.

Post # 4
1398 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@katalfred:  I just got my dress in, and I ordered a size 6.  My measurements are 34-23-37, and I’m a street size 2.  The 6 will need a few alterations, but I’d say the sizing was pretty darn accurate. 

ETA: I forgot to say that my dress is the Lazaro 3108 in sherbet, too.  Duh, tntrav44 haha.

Post # 6
1398 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@katalfred:  I bet you’d be ok to size down to a 4, because the only reason I had to be a 6 was my bust.  Here’s the thread where I posted some pictures:http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/after-dress-drama-shes-finally-here

If you look closely, you can see where it’s pinned on both sides of the bodice.

It’s SUCH a beautiful dress!!  You’ll love it!  I’d love to see a pic of you in it too!

Post # 8
188 posts
Blushing bee

I can’t speak to Lazaro spefically, but I was in the same boat with my dress measurements. I felt like I got bullied into ordering a size up and then had to deal with alterations and it never came out perfect. I think if I had trusted my gut and just ordered a size 2 it would have fit off the hanger.

The topic ‘Lazaro blsh pink dress 3108’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors