Lazaro Dress LZ3213

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
156 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I have not tried it on but it is gorgeous!  I just wanted to let you know that those cheaper sites are probably Chinese replica sites.  Generally poor quality (especially in comparison to Lazaro), but brides have had success with Dressilyme and Jasmine’s Bridal.

Post # 4
328 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I’ve seen this dress in person and it is GORGEOUS. I was SO tempted to try it on when I was shopping for my dress but it was out of my price range and I didnt want to have regret. Just as an FYI the dress is closer to $7000 U.S. 

Post # 5
587 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I’m in the same situation as you.. I live in Singapore and there’s just nothing to try on. Have you considered getting it used? http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/dresses/42234/Lazaro-LZ3213-Size-4.html This one is already sold out but there are likely other ones on oncewed and whatever other sites. It’s a slightly less risky way to get the dress you want since it won’t be AS expensive

Post # 7
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I tried this dress on and it is absolutely lovely! I loved it but ended up going with the Lazaro 3201 instead (mermaid shape).  Keep in mind that the 3213 is HEAVY with so many gorgeous layers of dress, so I wouldn’t be able to move around as easily in it. It is definitely pretty though, as all Lazaro gowns are. 🙂

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hi, I just bought this dress last weekend! Clearly, I love it but it’s even prettier in person. i didn’t love it on the website because the material looks a bit different on the site, however, in person, it’s lighter than it looks and it has a soft and romantic feel. It is 6,500 USD but you might be able to find it on one of the rented wedding gown websites, like preownedweddingdresses.com. for much less.

Anyway – I saw this post and had to respond! I just bought it last weekend and I couldn’t be happier!

Good luck! 🙂

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I have been looking for the dress too in Dubai!! Can you please tell me where you found it please?

Post # 13
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

hi nadyezhda are u reselling your dress?

Post # 11
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

nadyezhda:  are you selling your lazaro 3201?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors