Post # 1
Hey ladies! How’s everyone doing?
1. When did you see your SO last?
2. When will you see him/her next?
3. What’s your favorite aspect of where you are right now? (can be related OR NOT to relationship, wedding, etc. – just whatever brings you joy in your current circumstance!)
1. I left him on Feb 22nd, at like 5:30am 🙁
2. July 1!!! 76 more day….
3. I’m helping out at a local youth group, and I love love love our teens. We’re doing purity talks this month… FUN (and kind of awkward).
Post # 3
Last saw him Monday, april 12th
Seeing him tomorrow!!!!!
Just got back to work from vaca and feeling good about being productive again. also made a ton of progress planning, our first big wave of planning is almost done. and i got a dress!!
Post # 4
1. He has been gone since December 1 🙁
2. TUESDAY!!!!!!!! Seriously, can’t wait, I miss him so bad
3. Currently, I am 37 days away from my wedding, and finally feel peace that everything is going to happen how it happens, no matter what I do. I am more thankful than ever for my mother… She broke her rib this week in an accident, and I’m so thankful it wasn’t worse…
Post # 5
1. last saw him february 11th
2. we’re planning a trip for me to fly out after my classes are done for the summer in june
3. we started talking about our wedding in concrete details! i finally get to break out my binder of notes and really start to form our wedding. yay!
Post # 6
1. at his house right now!
2. right now! 😀 i leave in a week and won’t see him until july : /
3. nothing! haha, im studying for a HUGE school test (been studying for the last 8 weeks), test is in 4 days! ill like life after that! 😉
Post # 7
1. About 2 weeks ago.
2. End of May/Beginning of June.
3. He’s graduating his 8 month military training the first week of May! He has been there since last August doing this and now he’s finally almost done. 3 weeks to go!
Post # 8
TEA!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!! Sorry to shout, but I’m so excited that you get to start planning more concretely!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post # 9
Where is everybody? C’mon LDR Ladies!
Post # 10
I’m no longer on Team LDR
Post # 11
1. When did you see your SO last? April 4
2. When will you see him/her next? May 7
3. What’s your favorite aspect of where you are right now? I’m happy the LDR is almost OVER. He’s graduating soon his plan was to move here in June but he just applied for a 9 week paid internship in San Antonio (awesome opportunity, and it pays half of my yearly salary in 9 weeks worth of time…whoa!) …if he gets that he won’t move here until August. Either way 6 years of LDR is almost over and I’m happy!
Post # 12
Okay, I’ll play!
1. When did you see your SO last? March 21
2. When will you see him/her next? April 23 (next weekend – YAY!)
3. What’s your favorite aspect of where you are right now? My favorite aspect of this is that we’re both getting the chance to live out our occupational dreams (even though we can’t be physically together right now anymore). I’ve seen such a dramatic change in him – it matters when you love what you do, and he didn’t before. Now that he does, I can tell that he feels a renewed sense of purpose, and he’s excited – I think this may be the best gift that I’ve given him (supporting him in his decision to take this job).
Our SIX-YEAR ANNIVERSARY is Sunday (April 18), and we still absolutely love each other, and like each other. In case you couldn’t tell, I’m pretty lucky.
Post # 13
Okay, here I am…
1. I last saw my fiance January 6th when I went to visit him in Sweden.
2. I will see him next, when our paperwork goes through and he can come to the US – Mid July???
3. I am happy right now because it’s almost time for his K-1 visa interview/physical and that means we are almost done with all this crap and can FINALLY get married and be together!!! =)
Post # 14
*happy thoughts* towards that K1 visa, wahlstrom!
Post # 15
@daydreamwanderer, lol, no worries on the shouting! i practically shouted it to my bestie when i told her. LOL
Post # 16
1. March 28 – not as long ago as some but still not exactly enjoyable
2. he’s graduating next weekend so i get to see him then! it was nice not having to wait so long this time 🙂
3. i am exciting that he’s graduating from grad school. no more papers and he’ll be able to help some more with the wedding planning. hooray! it’s also exciting because it means we’re that much closer to getting married. 😀