(Closed) Leaving on cruise out of Miami, FL. March 18th & looking for hotel!!

posted 9 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 3
1356 posts
Bumble bee

Ha! I’ll be in Miami then too! I think we are going to stay at one of the airport hotels – probably the La Quinta North. Look on their website for great rates – less than $100/night!

Post # 5
1356 posts
Bumble bee

You’re welcome! I suggest booking soon – since it’s Spring Break for a lot of people, many of the beachy hotels are filling up. Good luck!

Post # 7
1356 posts
Bumble bee

It’s not too bad. When I read reviews of those airports, it seemed like a lot of people stayed there the night before their cruise.

Post # 8
1454 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

When my friend went to Miami for a cruise she had to stay overnight too and used that site where you name your city and area you want and the price and after booking find out the hotel (but it tells u all hotel amenties, just not which hotel) and got a REALLY nice hotel for like $70. I can’t remember which site it is though, they all confuse me.

Post # 9
829 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I live not that far from the port.. im in ft lauderdale. The closer you stay to the highway you can be there in no time! If i wasnt near hwy it would take me forever but being so far in distance i make it there in 20 minutes due to the hwy. You dont have to be at the port until 3 anyway…

Post # 10
258 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Beacon Hotel in South Beach

http://www.mybeaconhotel.com/the_hotel/hotel_overview.asp

Minimlism Modern hotel, very nice, quiet and right in the heart of South Beach..the beach is across the street.

PS It is well known as a primary filming location for the 1983 “Scarface” movie, starring Al Pacino.

I am not sure if it is a honeymoon worthy hotel, but we enjoyed it for the 1 night we were there. We really enjoyed walking the beach and the strip with all the shops and restaurants.

Excellent night life as well.

The topic ‘Leaving on cruise out of Miami, FL. March 18th & looking for hotel!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors