(Closed) Less than 300 days!

posted 3 years ago in May 2015
Post # 2
72 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Enjoy those months. My date is May 31, 2015.

Post # 3
508 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Our church and then at The Garden Room for the reception

Wow, this summer is flying by fast. I remember when it felt like it would never get to the 1-year mark. My countdown says 293 days until our wedding. I’m so excited!

Post # 4
978 posts
Busy bee

StephanieElise:  264 today for me! I have an app on my phone, as well as a little calkboard countdown that was an engagment gift from my aunt!

We’ve got 264 days and already our apartment is covered with wedding stuff; fabric flowers, yanrn poofs, table decor, gifts, ties, all sorts of wonderful clutter! 😀

Post # 6
508 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Our church and then at The Garden Room for the reception

StephanieElise:  Yikes. Thanks for the reminder! I need to hurry up and finish my bridesmaids newsletter, so that I can send out color samples (mine are picking out their own dresses).

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  WaltzDreams.
Post # 7
1128 posts
Bumble bee

Anyone else freaking out?!  Time is moving too quickly. We did a 2 year engagement so that we could pay off the wedding easily, and we barely have anything paid off. We still haven’t even moved in together because of job issues.  I wish it could be 2013 again, 2014 has been bad to me!

The topic ‘Less than 300 days!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors