- Curly W
- 5 years ago
- Wedding: March 2013
I’m so excited my wedding is less then a month away. I’m so excited about enjoying the next month. I can’t wait to be a wife and for us to start the next chaper of our lives. We still have a lot left to do. I’m not going to lie, this DIY wedding has been a bit stressful. But it definitely could be worse. But I realized this next month is something I have been waiting on for so long. So I’m going to take it easy and have enjoy every little second of it.
Some of the things I have left is
1) Two of the Groomsmen need to order their suits- They are doing this some time this week. The owner of the shop said they have time as long as they do it by this weekend.
2) All the bridal party gifts need to be ordered. We just figured out tonight what they’re all getting.
3) Buy my shoes and jewelry
4) Finalize music play list – for the most part this is done
5) Buy all the food – People on both sides of our family are helping us with the food
6) Get our marriage license
7) Finish up any DIY projects I have started – mostly just touching up stuff. But I do have to put together a couple more centerpieces.
8) Bachelorette Party
This is all I can think of right now. There might be a couple more little odds and ends. I’m so excited. I might still have quite a few things on my list to do. But I’m not going to freak out about it. Everything is going to come together!!!! 🙂