(Closed) Let the count down begin June 2010 brides…. How many more days?

posted 8 years ago in June 2010
  • poll: Are you bees finished with your planning yet?
    Completely finished did everything myself, had maid of honor help or hired a wedding planner... : (2 votes)
    4 %
    Almost finished: Have most of everything booked just waiting to finalize the details.... : (36 votes)
    77 %
    Still have a lot of planning to do: been procrastinating, waiting to pay things off etc. : (9 votes)
    19 %
  • Post # 3
    1752 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2010

45 days for me!  lots to do!  And a lot of it is un wedding related… baby showers, birthdays, graduations.. ugh.

Post # 4
    494 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2010

29 days for me!!!!!!!!!!!

We’ve pretty much finished most things.  We still have to put together our programs (only 20 of them) and print our Welcome newsletters.  But for the most part everything’s finished!

Post # 6
    1752 posts
    Buzzing bee

Yup, and TIME.. they all take so much time.  We just spent 4 days in and in transit to a wedding in New Orleans this past weekend.. goodbye 1100 dollars, and 4 days of working on wedding stuff.

We are travelling again for my sisters graduation this weekend, and then I will have one FULL weekend to get stuff done after that!!!

Post # 7
    5153 posts
    Bee Keeper

52 days here and I am still finishing up but most of the big stuff is done 🙂 still waiting on a few etsy orders, have to finish the programs and make the seating chart

Post # 8
    118 posts
    Blushing bee

Big stuff done just have reception details like center pieces to finalize..

Post # 9
    1049 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: January 1998

29 days out. Just finishing little details. Oh, and paying out all the thousands of dollars which, up until recently, were theoretical and are now creating a giant hole in my savings account. Writing those checks is PAINFUL.

Post # 10
    4001 posts
    Honey bee

I have days 42 left, it seems so unreal!  We pretty much have everything done, I’m relieved I didn’t do too many DIY projects because I’d probably be a lot more nervous if I had to try to finish them up.  There’s just a few lose ends to figure out but I’m not worried… right now.  We’re ridiculously broke and little expenses keep popping up, expenses that I didn’t prepare for.  So that’s not fun to think about.  I go from a zen state to a panic pretty quickly, and pretty often.  Today, I’m relax.  Later tonight could be a different story!

Post # 11
    1049 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: January 1998

@jennifer – the money is totally wigging me out. And I feel you on little expenses you didn’t plan for. Like food. And the electric bill. lol

Post # 12
    4001 posts
    Honey bee

lol @SweetAdeline– exactly!  Its so ridiculous!  Or like, my pets wanting food regularly?  Come on!  But seriously, I literally have to decline any invite for social gatherings.  I don’t even know what my friends look like anymore!  (that might be a bit too dramatic). 

Post # 13
    99 posts
    Worker bee

I’d have to check theknot.com but it’s a little under 50…and I’m procrastinating all the little DIYs (hm, menus, programs, favor tags, anyone?) and details we need to decide (finalize song choices for ceremony and parent dances, that sort of thing.) But other than that, got all the vendors booked, major decisions made!

The topic ‘Let the count down begin June 2010 brides…. How many more days?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors