(Closed) Let the pro-recaps commence! 6/9/12

posted 6 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
7902 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Pelican Grand Beach Resort

Can’t wait to see more! Beautiful pictures.

Post # 4
781 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

You look gorgeous, and your dress is gorgeous! I love the little special touches of your special day

Post # 5
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Beautiful! Love your dress, can’t wait for more!

Post # 9
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Love it all, I wanna see more! :p

Post # 10
9483 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

Absolutely stunning.  You look radiant.  Congratulations!

Side note: I have the same black dress as the girl posing with the guys!  I love it.

Post # 13
2425 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

These pictures are gorgeous! I love all the details you incorporated into your wedding, and all the soft colors. Everything looks like it’s straight out of a magazine!

And girl, you say you still have dress regret? You be crazy! You look amazing, your dress looks like it was made for you! Seriously, this style of dress is the only type of dress that makes me pause and think I WISH I had tried something like that on! I never had real dress regret, but if a dress was going to give it to me, it would be one of the gorgeous Enzoani lace ballgowns like yours!

Post # 14
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@ChemistryBride:  Totally agree with you on all counts!

@TopazWedding:  Love, love, love all the details!  Great photography too.  I especially LOVE your bridesmaids dresses.  I wanted to do all a different style/same color like yours, but all my bridesmaids ended up liking the same one!  Oh well.  From what I’ve seen, ignoring of the guest book/thumbprint tree is kinda par for the course.  I guess the guests just want to start partying!  Despite all the little things that went wrong, you clearly had a lovely wedding day!  I hope my wedding can turn out as well as yours!

Post # 15
1408 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@TopazWedding: BEAUTIFUL wedding and great pictures. You had a fantastic photographer! I love the softness & romantic-ness of the wedding. I have NO idea why you have dress regret. It’s TO DIE FOR and I love the shoes ๐Ÿ™‚
Could you please tell me where you got the earrings? I love them! Thanks. 

The topic ‘Let the pro-recaps commence! 6/9/12’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors