Post # 1
Slow afternoon at work and thinking about my fiance nonstop as we will be getting married in SIX DAYS!!
Here are some of the things I like to brag about when it comes to my fiance:
- He’s an incredibly talented competitive bowler with around 17 perfect 300 games under his belt. He also holds the highest average at our bowling alley for this years league season.
- He’s a great cook.
- He’s the sweetest man to our cats.
- He’s the most loyal and respectful man I’ve ever met.
I can’t wait to spend my forever with him. 🙂
Let’s hear the great things about your SO!!!
Post # 2
This is so sweet! I wish I could bowl but I’m one of those people that needs the bumpers up to play haha! A few things I love to brag about my Fiance about:
- He recently got a scholarship to one of the top dental schools in the country
- He’s an amazing cook
- He would drop anything to do something for me, he’s so sweet and caring and does so much for me – like making me breakfast in bed, cleaning up my dirty dishes, etc.
- He’s so incredibly smart. Goes along with the first bullet, but he graduated from undergrad with a 3.9 GPA in Microbiology.
I admire him more and more every day!
Post # 3
That’s so great about the dental scholarship!!!! Sounds like he deserves it! We both really enjoy bowling and it’s actually how we met. I’m a good bowler if you don’t know how to bowl…he’s a good bowler…period. Hahaha I just do it for fun and have only been bowling for about 3 years. He grew up in an alley. I love watching him. 🙂
Post # 4
* When he was accepted to his PhD program he was offered extra money on top of the usual stipend by multiple universities to entice him to pick thier school.
*He is one of the kindest people I know. He genuinely sees the good in everyone and is always thinking of others.
* He is eternally supportive of me. When I was u employed for a year he insisted I take my time to find a job I really wanted and not just take the first thing offered.
* He’s incredibly hard working. He puts his best into everything and never half-asses anything. He’s just one of those people who is good at everything he does.
* He is one of the smartest people I know. But he’s also very humble about it and never tries to show off how smart he is or make others feel dumb.
Post # 5
Eek! Your wedding so so close, how exciting!
I brag about my Fiance a lot because he’s amazing. Here’s a few reasons why
- He’s an amazing cook and he makes us dinner every night
- He’s incredibly patient
- He’s so ambitious and hardworking, and he’s up for a really big promotion this year!
- He’s a wonderful caretaker. I had my wisdom teeth out last month and he changed the bloody gauze in my mouth because I didn’t have the stomach to do it, plus he made me pizza soup when I told him I wanted pizza two days post op.
- He supports all of my dreams, as long as they’re reasonably realistic
- And my favorite thing, he makes me grilled cheese sandwiches whenever I want (usually at 2 o’clock in the morning when my depression kicks in and I can’t sleep).
Really, he’s just an admirable, hardworking, incredibly intelligent man, and I feel lucky to be walking next to him every day. <3
Post # 6
My husband took care of me when I was sick the other night. Got out of bed and dressed and to the store to get me sprite and Gatorade.
And today he parked on the street in the rain so I could pull my car in the drive when I got home and not have to get up and move it in the rain tomorrow at 5am when he leaves.
Post # 7
These are making me so happy to read. So glad that we can be so proud of our men!!
Post # 8
It’s the small things that are really the best. The may seem small…but they make a big impact!
Post # 9
SO CLOSE!! I’m so excited! And then the next day we hop on a plane for our honeymoon and…hello beach for a few days and then Disneyland for a few more!! 🙂
Post # 10
Reasons to brag about my Fiance…..there are many!
My Fiance is one of the smartest people I know. He is confident and can negotiate his ass off.
He loves to cuddle! I had always craved a guy who liked to do this.
Out of the blue he sends me texts telling me he loves me!
He communicates with me when I’ve upset him and we have the opportunity to hash things out and resolve it. We’ve done this with every argument.
We are true partners, he does his share around the house wihout me having to ask him.
He he has serious financial discipline to the point of being able to save over 1/4 of the price of a new sports car with plans to pay off the loan in 3 years!
He does my taxes…..manually!
He makes me pancakes!
Really there’s so much more but it would fill a book. I have never met a more intelligent, loving, nerdy, stubborn man and I wouldn’t give him up for anything!
Post # 11
My Darling Husband is always so amazing but today especially. On my way home today I was trying to switch lanes and side swiped someone even though I looked, I didn’t see them in my blind spot. I called him and he was so sweet about it even though it was in his car. I feel like the worst person in the world and he held me while I cried and is going to get a pizza because now I’m in no mood to cook. He’s not even the slightest bit upset at me. I told the other guy I would most likely want to pay out of pocket since it didn’t seem that bad and I told my husband I’m in no mood right now to research how much it’s going to cost so he’s making sure not to talk about it. He’s way kinder and more understanding than I am.
Post # 12
Kids and pets gravitate to him – I trust their instincts And he’s very kind hearted and gentle to both children and fur-babies, he’s the one who’ll get down on the floor to build Legos, play fetch with the dogs and have the cats fall asleep purring in his lap.
Post # 13
How awesome, so close!!! My fiance and I also bowl. I’m not good but, I’m still learning! I average at 130 and he averages at 260. Depending on work, we do the fall league 🙂
Small back story about me, I grew up in a single parent home in a not so good part of town. Anyways…
He is very smart, kind, creative and giving!
He taught me how to drive, how to speak up, how to do my taxes, how to change a tire and how to budget (pretty much how to be an adult)!
He loves wood working and I just love seeing what he can make.
He loves learning and it inspires me to grow.
He is all about team work, so cleaning the house is a breeze hehe
Post # 14
There’s so much I could say, but right now this is the main thing: He has proved to be the most amazing husband and father. Our son will be 3 weeks old tomorrow and my recovery was rough. Darling Husband was there me every step of the way on top of having to handle a newborn with very little help. I think I’ve had to change less than 10 diapers myself thanks to all his help. Before LO was born, I didn’t think it was possible for me to love him more, but I do. I get the biggest heart eyes seeing him with our baby, he’s the best father there is. 😍
Post # 15
Haha I like this game.
My Fiance is amazing!!! He is supportive and very smart. He makes me laugh, and he is just as weird and silly as I am. He’s not the uber romantic sort, but when he does do something romantic, it’s usually unintentional, unique, and incredibly personal.