(Closed) Let's see your $200 or less e-ring. Do you consider that cheap?

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 17
1266 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

OP, I love your ring!

Post # 19
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013
Post # 21
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@echolove:  Your ring is absolutely gorgeous! And a steal! It definitely looks like it would cost much more than $200.

Post # 22
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Thank you! It has so many colours in it, it’s crazy! I see orange, pink, red, blue, green….it’s just so amazingly colourful and sparkly. I stare at it all the time, and people always comment on it. I am going to have to get my dslr out and snap a real photo of it, cause this one just doesn’t do it justice at all.

Post # 23
2224 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

$160. I love my dino pic.

Post # 24
180 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

@Omgbunnies:   SO in love with your dino pic!

@DorieCP:  Love the brushed metal – and your wedding videos are so adorable!

@Smashley506: I think I might faint over your opal! So beautiful!

All of your rings are gorgeous, ladies! Don’t let anyone tell you that you have to spend a ton of money on your wedding in order to have a successful marriage!

Here is my new wedding ring for our ceremony in May… London blue topaz and white topaz in silver, under $50 – I’ll post pics when it comes next week!

Post # 25
89 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@echolove:  my ring was £160 (approx $200-$250) I lost the original diamond last year and was so upset but had a new diamond put in (a better one) which cost me £150 almost the same price as the ring!! My partner wanted to buy me new ring but I wanted to keep the original ring as it was more sentimental! x

Post # 26
1427 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - parent\'s backyard

@echolove:  I think that if you love your $200 ring, then it is the perfect ring for you!  I hate it when people think their rings must be expensive in order to be a “proper” engagement ring. 

Post # 27
89 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@Smashley506:  I also have an opal ring as well!! I love it especially all the colours that come off it…people are so intrigued by it! Mine is not my engagement ring but was my grandmothers engagement ring which I wear on my other hand x

Post # 28
295 posts
Helper bee

Lovely rings! I don’t think $500-$1300 is cheap and I’m surprised what people spend on rings in the US. The average e-ring price is about $5k! I have no idea where all those people get the money from!

The topic ‘Let's see your $200 or less e-ring. Do you consider that cheap?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors