(Closed) Lets see your dress $600 or less :)

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
14443 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Looks like you have plenty of time to hit a Filenes basement running of the brides 2 or 3 times.  Pretty much everything is under $500, I’d totally check it out if they come to your area.  I got my Jasmine there for $250.

Post # 5
1090 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I’ve been posting my dress like crazy…but I paid 605.00 for mine. It retails for over a thousand, but I bought through House of Brides and they have the best prices. here she is again! This is an Allure Bridals.

Post # 5
5655 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2011

I got my dress at DB… they have LOTS that are under 600 and have sales pretty much constantly wear depending on the original price they take 50/100/150 off =)

Post # 8
1096 posts
Bumble bee

Here is my David’s dress which was $574 (I had to pay extra for the extra length because I’m so tall, it’s normally $499). I do not suggestion going to David’s though. Worst experience ever.

Post # 9
5547 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2011

I unlike some people, had a wonderful exsperiance thus far at DB. Here is my dress, it was $300, including extra length. I love it. It totally depends on the consultant. No, it won’t be like a high fashion boutique but I have a dress I love, which is the same result as everyone else. 

Post # 9
5547 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2011

Posted twice sorry!

Post # 10
2580 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I don’t have a picture of me in it, but I love mine! It’s a Mori Lee Blu 4524. It was about $530 with ordering charges, etc. Mori Lee had a lot of really cute dresses and I thought the quality was good for the price.

Post # 11
1761 posts
Buzzing bee

I bought mine on consignment for $525. See if there are any stores near you that do consignment or previously owned. I was too scared of the RotB too!

Post # 12
2192 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Mine is Alfred Angelo and had a wonderful experience!

Post # 13
5572 posts
Bee Keeper

Mine is from DB too and I got it for $399 and had a great experience 🙂

Post # 14
450 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

This is the one I will be getting, however having it made by Dressilyme.  Ordering it next month and It should be here by end of August. Although my weddinng is not until end of March, I want it here so that if it is not right, I have plenty of time for fixes.

This dress is $549 at DB, but $177 from Dressilyme

The topic ‘Lets see your dress $600 or less :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors