- 8 years ago
Sit directly across from your fiance/spouse and ask these questions. Do these and report the results back here.
Pay close attention to which way his/her eyse go (even for a second) for each question and record it.
Note: The directions are with you facing the person so it is YOUR LEFT (for example) not his/her left.
1.Left Up, 2.Left, 3.Left Down
4.Right Up, 5.Right, 6.Right Down
7.Stays straight but became unfocused
OK. Ask these questions
1. Imagine what his/her maternal gradmother’s voice sounds like (if he never met her, pick someone else).
2. Imagine a purple buffalo with pink flowers on it.
3. Imagine the smell his favorite food that his/her mom cooks
4. What color of shirt or dress were you wearing on the very first day he/she met you.
5 Tell him/her to create the highest sounding pitch possible in his head.
6 Tell him/her that next you will give him two questions and you want him/her to make up a story lie for one of them but tell him/her to think for a few seconds about which one he is going to lie about #1 or #2 and he/she should stick with this. If he/she says he/she already knows which one, encourage him/her to think about the advantages/disadvantages of choosing one or the other (make sure to get your eye direction while he/she is thinking).
7. Question #1 Who did he eat lunch with on Wednesday and what did the people at the table eat? (if it was not you…if it was you pick another day)
8. Question #2 What did he get his mother as a Christmas (or holiday) gift 2 years ago. Descibe the gift, where he bought it and her reaction to it.
9. Ask him which one was a lie #1 or 2. Make sure when you are sharing your eye directions for each question you specify which was a lie #7 or #8.
I’ll try to give the ideas behind it once we get some answers.