(Closed) Lights question

posted 5 years ago in Decor
Post # 4
666 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I think they’re usually referred to as cable-mounted low-voltage hallogens.

I bought a kit and put some up in my kitchen.  Worked OK, although I wished I’d had some professionally wired in just so they would be switched rather than plug-in.

The topic ‘Lights question’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors