(Closed) Lingerie sizing & Girls with a smaller bust

posted 6 years ago in Accessories
  • poll: What's your cup size AND where do you buy your bras and lingerie?
    A-cup (or smaller) : (2 votes)
    7 %
    B-cup : (2 votes)
    7 %
    C-cup : (3 votes)
    11 %
    D-cup : (1 votes)
    4 %
    DD-cup (or bigger) : (4 votes)
    15 %
    I buy my bras/lingerie at Victoria's Secret/La Senza : (8 votes)
    30 %
    I buy designer bras/lingerie from a boutique (name below) : (3 votes)
    11 %
    I buy my bras/lingerie in a bigger box store (Target, Wall-Mart, etc.) (name below) : (1 votes)
    4 %
    I buy my bras/lingerie from a department store (Sears, Macy's, etc.) (name below) : (3 votes)
    11 %
  • Post # 3
    635 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I’m not an a, so I can’t help you. I suggest you go try some on. I got two baby doll tops from fredricks of Hollywood that were large. I usually wear large, but the cups were a little small. Maybe you could wear something like this since it runs smaller than normal? You are looking for high quality, so I am not helping, but again, I suggest you just go try them on.

Post # 5
    66 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

Obvious question, what about La Vie en Rose?

Post # 7
    45 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2013

I’m completely stumped as well…having a really hard time finding anything for the honeymoon. I wear a 34A and haven’t come across any except at expensive European stores. I might just have to go to a higher end boutique and buy a couple nice pieces. It’s just sucky because I’m a student and really dont have the $ to splurge with 🙁 My Fiance says he’ll just make me a loincloth for the honeymoon and we can be tarzan and jane if i can’t find anything. At least HE has a good sense of humor about this! Let me know if you find any places *fingers crossed*

Post # 8
    162 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

@Petite_Fraise:  I can totally understand you, cause I’m 34A myself. Go for Etam (French) and Intimissimi (Italian), very nice lingerie believe me. Good luck! 🙂

Post # 9
    4193 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: July 2012 - Baltimore Museum of Industry

Gap Body has a good selection of A-cups, and Soma (part of the White House/Black Market/ Chicos’s brand) and Target also has a decent selection of As.

I ended up with two negliges for the mini-moon- one was a shower gift, the other I bought yesterday (Target). They’re not a va-voom-y style at all- more lacey/romantic, but since Fiance isn’t really into lingerie, for me it wasn’t worth spending a lot of money on them.

Post # 10
    45 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2013

I did some looking around today…VS has some XS sizing in pieces that don’t have cups. La Vie en Rose doesn’t have much on the website and we don’t have one near me so not sure on that note. Lula Lu and Etam had a few good things but overall arent as va-va-voom as say Fredericks. Unfortunately I live in the middle of nowhere so I’m going to have to check out Fredericks when I make a trip to Dallas. Targets selection was pretty limited unless you want a pushup bra and panties. Only saw 2 babydolls, no garter belts or corsets, etc… Same with Aerie, Soma mostly just padded bras and underwear

Thats as far as I’ve gotten so far

Post # 12
    676 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

I am in the same situation as you but on the opposite end. I wear a 32DDD which I cannot find anywhere. Most companies don’t make that size at all and the few who do aparently think someone with that size must want a full coverage bra going up to their neck(okay the neck thing may be a little exaggeration but there is nothing sexy about those bras). I have tried buying them offline from some websites but they never fit/look right when they arrive and then I have to pay to ship them back etc. I have resorted to having to purchase bras from VS in a 32Dirty Delete which means my breasts are generally spilling out since they are a cup size too small….also not sexy. But on to finding a place that has your size.

I have noticed that walmart generally sells A-cups and not all with padding, also try stores like TJ Maxx and Ross since they get their stock from all kinds of places they generally have a really wide variety of sizes as well as some super cute lingerie. Also one of the only places I have had luck finding my size and they carry a very wide variety of styles is Fredericks of Hollywood, and they do carry 34A and they have lots of different styles as well as lingerie sets, and they have sales all the time. Well that’s my advice and if you find anywhere else with a large variety of sizes…both big and small please let me know. Good luck

The topic ‘Lingerie sizing & Girls with a smaller bust’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors