Post # 1
I am stuck with all this paper lately and can’t quite think of what things I will need to print out, make, etc. This is what I can think of:
-Invites (obvious one!) and thank you cards.
-Escort Cards or Place Cards or Seating Chart (not sure which one yet)
-Some sort of “share your pics” card
-Program Fans (hopefully)
-Possibly guest book pages…
What are you doing?
Post # 4
Our Save-The-Date Cards were magnets, so they sort of don’t count :).
Post # 5
- STDS (hehehe)
- table numbers
- escort cards
- i spy cards
- candy buffet labels
- guest book pages
that’s it! we’re doing chalkboard menu, programs, and drink labels!
Post # 6
@M.Ruder: Oh I want to do I spy cards! I forgot about those.
We are doing chalkboard table numbers, and menu.
I think we will need some signage for desserts that we are making. But, should those be paper cards or printable labels, or ? I will have to start googling to see what people do. Maybe they don’t put signs out beside their desserts?
Post # 8
My FI’s cousin did a pie buffet around their cake and had signs. I think for desserts you should. Information is power =) You could do chalkboards as well =)
although most desserts are self-explanatory i guess. =)
Post # 10
So far I have:
- Invitation Suite- Invite, Information Card, and RSVP
- Cocktail Napkins- stamping these (don’t know if this counts)
- Bar Menu
- Guest Book Table Sign
- Drink Stirrers- these involve paper or washi tape haven’t decided yet
- Welcome Bags- Iron on Transfers for bags
- Welcome Letter/ Info
- Bridal Party Schedule
- Day of Time Line
- Bridesmaid Newseltters
- Labels, tags, etc. for welcome bag items
- Photo booth sign
- Photo Sharing Cards
- Envelope Liners
- Kid’s Boxes- We have about 10 kids under the age of 10 and we are putting together gable boxes with their names on them, that include snacks, juice, small toy, and crayons
I think that’s it. I know my list is long, but I figured I should put everything on there. I am also toying with the idea of doing a cake flavor sign.
Post # 11
@M.Ruder: I love this idea. I am totally stealing it and putting a couple different ones on each table
Post # 12
@M.Ruder: LOVE this idea. Most of my family have digital cameras too. Great idea!
Post # 13
@Kcoleybear: Thank you for this awesome list!! I forgot about bar menu cards! Also, I would really love to hear more about your stamping cocktail napkins? Sounds cool!!! What are gable boxes? We have, yes you are hearing this right, 20 children under 13 at our wedding. Yup! So, little bags or boxes will be an excellent idea! I think I will get colouring pages printed out, crayons, etc.
Post # 14
My paper items will be:
Personalized Wine Bottle Labels
Mr. & Mrs. Chair Signs
Thank you cards
Post # 15
We’ve done/will do:
- Save the Dates
- Invites: invite card, rsvp card & envelope, inner & outer envelope
- Thank you cards
- Mr. & Mrs. Signs
- Ceremony Programs (most likely)
- Available drinks signage
- Sign explaining guest book
- Schedules for Bridal Party/Family
- Signs for Programs & Tissues Baskets for ceremony
- Signs/Labels for every item on our dessert buffet (excluding wedding cake)
- Labels for Gable Boxes for dessert buffet takeaway
- Possible labels for dinner buffet items
- Card for gift for my groom
- Cards for bridal party/parent gifts if we do
- Escort Cards
- Table numbers (using heavy duty cardstock in an Ikea Tolmsby frame then attaching thin Birch painted numbers)
- Some sort of kid’s bag/book info depending on how many RSVP yes
- Cupcake flags
- IF my best friend/bridesmaid is able to make it and makes our cake, then a special cake sign. Otherwise, eh.
Phew. I better get moving on some of this 😉
Post # 16
Here are the things that we’re working on/completed:
- Escort cards
- Various signage (guest book, etc.)
- Menu cards
- Table numbers
And our Save the Dates magnets/cards and photosharing cards were printed through VistaPrint. We may or may not print our own Thank You Cards or go through some other company.