Post # 62
1. Grad School/Ph.D. Go back to school!
2. Find a Career/job something that I enjoy to earn a living. This is a big one!
3.Get better at speaking Portuguese.
4. Be a mom
5. Make new friends. It seems harder to meet people you really like as you get older.
Post # 64
My visceral responses were:
1. See the Great Wall of China
2. Fly First Class for an international flight
3. Own a piece of international real estate, such as an apartment in Paris that we can rent out to travelers and visit frequently
4. Expand my husband and I’s jewelry business so we can eventually work closer to home
5. Help my parents financially as they age without strain
Post # 65
Why do you want to get better at speaking my language? Just curiouse!
Post # 66
1. Become an excellent surgeon
2. Get married
3. Become a mother
4. Volunteer and help society as much as I can
5. Travel as much as possible with the man I decide to settle down with
Post # 67
1) Travel, as much as I possibly can
2) Earn a graduate degree
3) Write a book
4) Become a professional photographer
5) Become a well skilled seamstress
Post # 68
1) Have babies when I want them
2) Live in a different city for a while (at least a year) – I love St. Louis, but I’m so comfortable here – I need to spread my wings a bit
3) Apply for, and get, a job as an HR Manager or Director, which I guess could be tied to the move.
4) Take my mom on vacation to Spain (I’m hoping to be able to do this for her 60th birthday, which will be my 29th….I need to start saving…)
5) Go to Green Bay, Wisconsin and watch a Packers game in the snow with FI (the stars sure need to align for that one!).
Obviously there’s more, but those are my five big ones right now.
Post # 69
1. Sing The National Anthem Live in a sports arena!!!
2. Learn French
3. Go To Bora Bora….SnOrkel
4. Have a Successful Salon with my own product line
5. Be able to grow a beautiful flower garden without killing everything in it! 🙂
Post # 70
these aren’t in any particular order:
– go to Paris
– become a CPA
– get married to my Fiance in the church where my grandparents and my parents were married, and where my aunt, sister and I were christened
– buy a house
– have kids
Post # 71
1) Finish my master’s degree (possibly get a PhD, or possibly apply to law school) and find a job as an editor.
2) Travel–so much traveling. Topping our list: Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, Prague, Belgium, Ireland, other places in Europe we’ve not been (checked London and Paris off the list!). Right now we talk about making Bora Bora our “DH-has-finished-residency” trip but…who knows how likely that will be!
3) Volunteer and learn to be a trainer for services dogs
4) Learn to speak another language fluently
5) Buy a home and cultivate the most perfect vegetable and herb garden
6) Become a runner. A runner who actually LOVES to run.
Post # 72
your number 3 and number 6 are things I would love to do too! I think it would be a dream to work with animals, if only. I have ALWAYS wanted to be a runner. I’ve tried several times too, just never sticks.
Here we go:
1. Figure out how to successfully groom and manage my yard. (It’s a nightmare right now.) I’m so overwhelmed by the weeds I don’t even know where to start..
2. Swim with dolphins (which I’ll be doing on my honemoon, whether Fiance likes it or not.)
3. Become a whiz in the kitchen. I hope to be able to just make something without having to constantly consult a recipe. I need to get comfortable enough to actually be creative.
4. Visit Greece with Fiance and maybe his dad (and mom too) someday. After things calm down a bit over there…
5. LOVE the career I’m working towards with my schooling now. I’m content in my office job now, but I want to LOVE my next job. I think I will, I’ll love going home every day knowing I made someone elses day a little easier.