Post # 1
Thought this might be a good idea to start for everyone to cheer us all up and share, as sometimes I find when looking through Weddingbee it reminds me I am still not engaged yet and I find myself sometimes hung up over it (or am I weird?).
So! I am going to post my list of positivity! Made up of promising signs, hopes and the knowledge that one day, my SO WILL propose to me!
1) He has told me many times, and more so recently, he WANTS to marry me
2) We have been ring shopping together – numerous times
3) He knows my ring size
4) He knows the style, metal, carat ring I want
5) He asks me when are we getting married then
6) Hes told me a list of people he would use for catering, flowers etc and what he wants
7) He keeps teasing me about buying a ring!
8) He IS saving up, he is quite vocal he is saving for MY ring
9) He’s asked me advice on how to go about it.. like asking my dad
10) He has told me in more detail what kind of wedding he wants, and what parts are most important.
That is my list of 10 things – these will keep me encouraged and HAPPY if ever I feel down or anxious about waiting again, I can read this and be reminded that I am waiting because I trust him, and keep the self belief that I know we will be engaged soon enough!
Please ladies, share your list of optimism with us all – I feel better when putting mine down already
Post # 3
I love this, it’s great to look on the positive side. I’ve been looking on the positive side too… Not being engaged right now means that I have more time to get down to my goal weight so I will look amazing in my eventual wedding dress! 🙂
Post # 4
1. I know that he loves me and their is no doubt in my mind that we will not be engaged.
2. We went ring shopping and he know what styles I like
3. We are always tallking about the next step in our lives and making furutre plans..talking house, babies..
4. Our relationship has gotten better since we’ve talked about getting enaged. We are just enjoying our time together 🙂
Post # 5
1. I have a wonderful, loving boyfriend, and we have an amazing relationship.
2. He’s told me he wants to marry me.
3. We’ve talked time frames for marriage and kids, and I know he wants kids.
4. We’re signing up for a class together at the local community college – which will be his first class. This says to me that he is thinking about his future.
5. We’ve picked a ring style and cut that we both agree on and love.
6. Both families are on board for the thought of us getting married (huge stress relief if you ask me).
7. We’re on the same page with where we stand about an engagement, for the first time ever.
Okay… i ran out of things, but really? How many more reasons do you need than lucky number 7? 🙂 (PS, I’m in the most amazing mood tonight!!!)