Post # 1
So, I’m a stay-at-home-fiancee right now (unemployed, looking for a job!) and we agreed that since I’m home all day, I’d do the bulk of the cleaning, and all of the cooking. Most of the time I’m really good at this, like yesterday when I cleaned the whole house and made roast beef with all the extras for dinner. And then there’s days like today. Where I stay in bed until 3pm watching Jersey Shore reruns on my laptop, and when I drag myself downstairs to make the meal we planned (beef stew with homemade biscuits), I figure I’m too lazy and decide to have cake and pepsi for dinner instead.
And my Fiance is totally on board.
Little thing, but I appreciate that he doesn’t mind me slacking sometimes 🙂
Post # 3
Hahaha, so funny, I’m in the same boat and just at cake for dinner like two days ago.
Hmm… well, I’m a hothead and am hardly ever the one to admit fault first in a fight or whatever. FH is a communicator. He always breaks the silence first.
Post # 4
Things that I love:
- His gingerness.
- His ability to make me laugh when I am the crankiest person in the world.
- His smile.
- How he takes care of me when I don’t feel good.
- The little things he does here and there such as making me a hot lunch, buying me unexpected gifts, etc.
- His hugs.
- His sarcasm.
- His laugh.
- How he doesn’t mind if I wear sweat pants and a hoodie. He says it’s more special when I do dress up, do my make up, etc.
..I could definitely go on.
Post # 5
@DesireeAnne: By gingerness do you mean his redhead-ness?! My fiance is a red-head and I LOVE it, and I very rarely see red-heads on here!
Post # 6
When I ask for something even if its a tissue he says “as you wish” from Princess Bride. I melt everytime. I know its cheesy, but I cant get enough of it even after all these years….
Post # 7
@Gingersnap: Mine’s a redhead too :). I think it’s adorable.
I love that he’s just a genuinely nice person to everyone that he meets. I’ve known him for three years, and he’s gotten legitimately angry twice in that time.
Post # 8
I often have sad or scary dreams and when he hears me stir in the middle of the night, he’ll grab me tight and whisper, “I’m here. I’ll fight them for you”.
Post # 9
@Gingersnap: Sure do. We’re the ginger couple. 😀
Post # 10
- his sense of humor
- his unending patience
- how he will totally take on any of the chores if I am feeling overwhlemed (even though I’m supposed to be ‘in charge’ of the house stuff since I’m a SAHM/self-un/employed)
- that he’ll tuck me in and take care of me when I don’t feel well
There are a ton of other things too 🙂
Post # 11
Sounds like we all have great guys
Post # 12
- they way he’ll look at me and smile every once in a while
- how he can’t spend a night away from me without feeling sad that he didn’t get to snuggle
- how he tells me 38921083912083 a night that I’m the most beautiful woman he’s ever seen…how I’m precious..how I’m his princess, etc.
- that I’m his “sweet rose”
- how he thanks me every day for all the things I do for him on a daily basis
- how he does anything to help me out
- how he feels awful for me whenever I’m not feeling well
- he’s my knight in shining armor!!
I could go on and on and on…can you tell I’m in love?!?
Post # 13
I love the fact that he just became overly excited at the fact we have gummie bears.
Post # 14
I love DHs laugh – it is so loud and ridiculous but its so him and makes me smile
I love that he will tuck me in if I go to bed earlier than him and talk to me for a few minutes.
Post # 15
I love FI’s boyishness. He’ll always be a little kid at heart!
Post # 16
I love so much that he is a creature of habit. I am not. When ordering, I generally take some time to figure out what I want. He always gets the same thing.
-always orders the same thing from starbucks
-always get a root beer with fast food orders
-always buys a coke if buying his own 20 oz soda
I kinda love how clumsy he is with me, especially in his sleep! He has hurt and injured me accidentally more times than I can count. Latest thing is headbutting me in our sleep. He tries to get closer to me while sleeping and ends up just plopping his cranium on mine and waking us both up to some skull pain.
I also love how he is so obsessed with math that he talks about it in his sleep. The pi…. the piiiiiiiii!!!!!