- 6 years ago
- Wedding: February 2012
I don’t even know where this belongs, but here it is:
My husband has a degree in graphic design, but he is not currently working in that profession. With that being said, he is obviously still handy with a computer and he’s pretty talented at it. A woman that I work with has a side photography job and she needs a logo design for her photos and company. She asked me if my husband could design one for her and she would either pay him or we could swap services.
On the one hand, money is always great, times are tough (very) and I always like having some extra to put into the savings account.
On the other hand, this woman is a coworker with a very small side job, my husband is a freelance graphic design artist, how much does that really pay? Her photography is probably more expensive…
So should we take the pictures? The only pictures we have of the two of us are from the wedding, and I’d really love some professional shots of just us normally. I’d love to have a friend do them, show her exactly what I want and really get something great.
*As a sidenote: my mom thinks it would be stupid of me to not take the money*
- If we take the money how much do we ask for?
- If we take the pictures do we wait until
- Right before we conceive – this summer – since I’m dropping weight to prepare
- When I’m pregnant as a maternity photoshoot
- After I have the baby as a family, which would be a while from now since we aren’t TTC until July