(Closed) Long BM dresses for $150 or less? Impossible?

posted 8 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 17
61 posts
Worker bee

My girls got their long dresses from Pearl’s Place. They were AA style #7141 in charcoal.  They were only $128, I believe they were $195 in stores. I ordered them all together because its $20 shipping per order. I also ordered a short dress from there for another wedding and that was only $95. 

Post # 18
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I also ordered my Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses online from Victoria’s Bridal Couture (http://www.victoriasbridalcouture.com). They were all around $150. I ordered 3 different Bill Levkoff dresses.

I haven’t gotten them yet but I’m hoping everything works out. *fingers crossed*

Post # 21
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Love this thread- I’ve been having the same problem. Thanks for sharing all of your info ladies!

Post # 22
165 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

We ordered our bari jay dresses from netbride.com smallest bm was size 8, largest 20. Dresses were $152. they are authentic, not knock off if that is a concern as well.  

Post # 23
1589 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I didn’t read all the previous posts but David’s Bridal has a few. Also, my sister is getting her Bill Levkoff 334 for my wedding from The Wedding Shoppe online and I think it’s about 150. Some stores were selling it as much as $220. 

Post # 24
1589 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@FoxyBride14:  that’s where we shopped! (And one purchased). 

Post # 25
12244 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

My floor-length Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses were $120 at David’s Bridal!

Post # 26
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I got super lucky and found brand new long Allure 1267 bridesmaid dresses on Tradesy.com for $110. Im only having 2 bridesmaids so it was easier to find a small number of matching dresses but if you or your bridesmaids are diligent about searching websites such as tradesy you can find good deals on designer dresses.

Post # 27
753 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

we’re going to go to bridesmaids.com – the site is a bit tedious to navigate, but they have a lot of selection, and a lot of long dresses under $150.  They have a showroom in NYC, and I know a bunch of people who have used them and loved it!  They carry a bunch of different designers and then provide decent discounts (like around 20-30% off)

Post # 29
58 posts
Worker bee

I don’t know if anyone said this yet– but Bill Levkoff has a few that are $150 and gorgeous!

Post # 30
77 posts
Worker bee

@LilySarah:  Try to call some salons to see if they offer any discounts for bridal parties of 6. I have 9 and my girls are getting 20% off but I don’t know what the magic number is where the discount kicks in.

Post # 31
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2015

I only have 3 girls, and the shop we went to in NJ gave us a 15% discount. My Maid/Matron of Honor has a more structured Bill Levkoff, and I think she ended up paying 210. The other girls were under 200. But there’s a lot of pricing variation out there. For my sister’s wedding, we wore Bill Levkoff, and ended up spending about 220 each, with a discount, for 8 bridesmaids.

I see you’re in NY, Not sure where, but we went to Bliss Bridal in Allendale NJ. (Bergen County) They don’t sell bridal gowns, they specialize in bridesmaids, mother of the bride/groom, etc. Their prices were good and they have flat fee alterations (unless you only need a hem, then they only charge you for a hem! How great is that!?). They will also ship out of state for free.

It’s probably worth calling ahead to any store you plan to shop out to check prices/discounts.

The topic ‘Long BM dresses for $150 or less? Impossible?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors