(Closed) Long Dark Grey Chiffon Bridesmaid Dresses under 300 OR 200 HELP

posted 5 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
338 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Have you looked at Alfred Angelo? One of my girls is wearing a long, chiffon gown in Charcoal so that may work for you! The dress we chose was only $100 but they have several dresses under $300 or $200.

Just go here and click “filter dress selection” and choose “long” for length and then select your color. 

http://www.alfredangelo.com/collections/displaycollection.aspx?CategoryId=772f03c9-de43-4942-bfa0-da77e21ebd65

Post # 6
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Allure bridesmaid style 1221, I recently wore one as a bridesmaid and they’re beautiful. Before I knew that bride had ordered them I had ordered them for my own wedding in blush pink as well from Wedding Shoppe Inc, $170 each I think. 

Post # 8
55 posts
Worker bee

I’m sure you’ve checked David’s Bridal already but I was there last weekend and saw a catalog with a bridesmaid in a long grey chiffon dress and thought it looked quite pretty.

I think this was the dress, on the website grey isn’t an option but I saw it on the catalog so maybe it’s just new? The Vera Wang bridesmaids at DB also has chiffon dresses available in “charcoal.”

Post # 10
17 posts
Newbee

You might want to check Bill Levkoff and Jasmine/Belsoie, both have a large selection of long dark grey chiffon dresses under $200.  The bridal boutiques that I visited also offered 15% off, you may want to call around.

Post # 11
80 posts
Worker bee

I would second Dessy Group dresses. My bridesmaids are wearing long lux chiffon dresses by them. They would be in about that price range. I found a boutique that is actually selling them under $200, when I think they are normally around $250. 

Post # 12
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I second Alfred Angelo! My girls are wearing chiffon dresses and they were around the $150ish mark.  They have every color of the rainbow and several styles!

Post # 13
9142 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2013 - St. Augustine Beach, FL

@das3:  Dressilyme.  They can get them custom made for under $200 a piece and there are tons of beautiful chiffon dresses on there.

Post # 14
8581 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

@das3:  

i got my Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses from Alfred Angelo.  Every dress comes in every color.  Dresses range from $79-$189.

Post # 15
1448 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Allure has some dark grey colors in chiffon for bridesmaids dresses; all of my girls’ dresses are long chiffon and I paid around $230 for each.

Post # 16
729 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I don’t know if this will be too close to your wedding, however, I know that near the end of the summer all of J. Crew’s dresses go on sale. I got my Bridesmaid dress for my best friend’s wedding for around 80 dollars and the other colour she had were even less. If you can wait it out til end of August, they might be on sale then. If not then David’s Bridal online has Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses for cheaper than 300. You can shop by colour. I am having gray as well though and I didn’t like their shades of gray as much. Hope that helps!

The topic ‘Long Dark Grey Chiffon Bridesmaid Dresses under 300 OR 200 HELP’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors