(Closed) Looking for a Casablanca 1995 in Ivory and Champagne picture.

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
4 posts
Wannabee

Hi Sarah,

I had a similar situtation… I tried it on in Ivory and wasn’t sold 100% on the dress.  I asked if they thought white would look better because I heard you could fall in love with a dress you hate if you try it on in a different color. Anyways… the bridal salon kept telling that ivory would look the best with my skin (it was also the one on the rack).  I ended up going to a couple other salons and found the dress in white.  I tried it on and the salon was sooooo wrong!  White looked stunning with my skin tone, alot better than the ivory did. I am so happy that I went and found it in the other color because you never know until you see it!  Everyone else has their opinions but you are not going to be happy with the dress unless you are 100% certain.  Good Luck and I hope this helps you….

Post # 4
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2014

Didn’t try on your Casablanca dress, but I’m also Asian/tan and got my dress in ivory over champagne. I never saw it in white in person though so I’m not sure if that would look better, but maybe this will help as a reference!

The topic ‘Looking for a Casablanca 1995 in Ivory and Champagne picture.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors