(Closed) Looking for a cheap cathedral veil for 150 or under..

posted 6 years ago in Accessories
Post # 4
731 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I am planning on getting my cathedral drop-veil from occanseydesigns.com. I just want a plain, cut-edge, and that comes to about $77. I believe if you want to add things like crystals, pearls, lace, or other edgings, it would still come in under $150!

Post # 5
2781 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Even check out DB, they have some good slaes on everything right now and some of their veils are very pretty, others are meh.

Post # 6
1729 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

ebay..seriously i got mine for under $25..then i blinged it out with rhinestones.

Post # 7
3697 posts
Sugar bee

Check out Light In The Box. I had good luck, after jumping through a few hoops, in getting exactly the veil I wanted. I ended up combining two veils I got from them, and it came to right about $150, but it’s a four-tier lace-edged cathedral veil and I think it’s pretty spectacular. If you want something simpler, you can get away with spending less.

The full story of how I got my veil (plus some pictures) is here. PM me if you’d like more info.

Post # 12
1130 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Mrs.McMac:  I’ve heard great things about them and plan on getting mine from here too.

Post # 13
1729 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@Mrs_powerz:  i can post a pic of mine tom..with the rhinestones.. im only wearing mine for the ceremony, i have a diff headpeice for the reception

heres a stock pic of the veil..however mine is ivory and has a tab bit of champange in the flowers which match my champange and ivory headpice. I did have to attach my own comb..but for that price.. im fine with DIY

The topic ‘Looking for a cheap cathedral veil for 150 or under..’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors