(Closed) Looking for a Dress with the same fit as this one. What do you call this shape?

posted 11 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
4566 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I’m not much help, but that silhouette is really beautiful! And I love the dress.

Post # 4
2066 posts
Buzzing bee

I would call it a fit and flare.  I hope that helps!

Post # 5
1371 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

This screams “mermaid” to me!

Post # 6
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

def mermaid…. just a really BIG mermaid

Post # 7
853 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

i think that’s a mermaid – maybe an exagerated mermaid

Post # 8
3098 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

That’s a dang good question. I’m also leaning toward mermaid.

Post # 11
483 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I’d deem it a mermaid as well ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 12
318 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I tried on a dress of that style and found it very difficult to walk in.  I’d also call it a mermaid.

Post # 15
3979 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

such a gorgeous dress! I’d classify it as a mermaid style too ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘Looking for a Dress with the same fit as this one. What do you call this shape?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors