(Closed) Looking for a preowned Justin Alexander 8465

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Sending you a message. I have the JA8465 and JA8483 in ivory street size 8.

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@MekMek:  does anyone still have the JA 8465 that needs to be sold?

Post # 6
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@MekMek:  (and to others) I’m also curious whether anyone has one of these they’re looking to sell…

Post # 7
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Hi all- I have a JA 8465 (ivory) in a size 16 to sell, if you’re still looking. I normally wear a street size 12. Contact me if you are interested. 🙂

Post # 8
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Admiring this dress, Justin Alexander 8465 and want to wear it. Does anyone have it in a 4, 6 or 8? I can possibly go up to a 10, but I can’t go smaller. Any color! Please inbox me <3 

Post # 9
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I just listed a JA 8465, coffee, label 12 and street size 2/4 (34A/32B, 26 inch waist) here and on preownedweddingdresses – $600. It’s a wonderful, fun, exquisite dress (my seamstress couldn’t stop going on about it) and I got compliments all night long – and still am!

I can’t stand that it wouldn’t be worn again if I keep it, and I’d love to pass it along. PM me for pictures and more info.

Post # 10
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I have a Justin Alexander 8465 available in ivory! 

SIZE: 8

I am looking for $900 and price is a little bit negotiable 🙂 

Flirty, strapless, tulle dress features Venice lace applications & elegant beading detailing on the bodice. A silk dupioni sash cinches the waist of this adorable dress. Featured on “Four Weddings” & is often sold out! It is perfect for so many types of venues whether traditional or alternative! It is great for a brunch wedding or an evening / night wedding! The color is ivory / natural and it is a light ivory color. The dress is shockingly even more gorgeous in person than in the photos!!! Worn 1 time for a ceremony only & only for 1 hour! Fantastic condition with no stains, tears or issues! Size 8 but fits like a 2 / 4. The only alteration was to take in the bust. Bust fits a 32C or 34B with no padding, 27″ to 28″ waist, any h

Read more: http://www.weddingbee.com/classifieds/show-ad/#ixzz2pqfh95kW

The topic ‘Looking for a preowned Justin Alexander 8465’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors