(Closed) Looking for a venue with a 300 person capacity! will bring my own caterer!

posted 10 years ago in Boston
Post # 3
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2008

The Cyclorama can hold that amount and then some.  The acoustics can be a bit tricky but can work with it.  Its like $5 for rent I think.  There is also, the Park Plaza Castle but, it needs some TLC when you get in there.  Good Luck!

Post # 4
1428 posts
Bumble bee

The Castle at the Park Plaza looks amazing when it is decorated…BUT it is a blank slate….but I have seen numerous pics of functions there (I can have someone email me some if you would like to see) & when it’s decorated it is gorgeus…..uplighting there is fantastic.
Also, parking there is pricey…

Post # 6
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2009

I know your friend already has a caterer, but the Hawthorne Hotel in Salem, MA has a gorgeous ballroom that seats 300.  They have pretty reasonable packages too (can’t bring in own caterer, though).  I’ve been to a number of weddings there that were gorgeous.  I think the Georgetown Club (in Georgetown, remarkably!) also holds 300 and is amazing, but you have to use their catering too.  I’ll keep my eyes out, though. 

The topic ‘Looking for a venue with a 300 person capacity! will bring my own caterer!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors