Post # 1
Hi. Our hallowedding is on 10/31 and we are going all out. We have a hearse and he is arriving in a coffin with me in a straight jacket and 1960s ambulance. My fiance is amazing and we do silly crazy surprises for each other all the time. I would love to come up with something totally off the wall to do at the wedding or reception but for some reason I’m having bridal block. Lol. I can not sing or dance. He loves about anything and the crazier the better. It’s adults only so we don’t have to be PG but can’t be X rated 😂. Moms will be there. Any ideas, no matter how crazy or random would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Post # 2
Ooh, this is fun! A couple things come to mind:
– A crazy Halloween themed cake or dessert – like fire and ice themed – made of sugar with liquid nitrogen so it’s smoky. Or if you’re already doing a themed cake, maybe bowls filled with halloween candy – everything imaginable and some oversized stuff like huge lollipops. Or you could just carry one and give him one.
– Make a surprise video that will be played at the wedding, wishes from his best friends and family.
– Wear another Halloween themed outfit at the wedding in one of his favorite characters, or you could always do it the night of just for him or during the honeymoon.
– Rent some birds and send them off during the wedding. They do this with honing pigeons, but maybe get some black crows or something more Halloween themed?
– Edgar Allen Poe decorations?
– A dancer or silks performer? Of course, the venue would have to accommodate.
Post # 3
Or a haunted hay ride/house type of event outside the venue. With chainsaws, scary sounds, etc. Of course, the venue would have to approve it. If this is too over the top, maybe there could be some kind of game inside where people have to find scary things placed strategically around your venue and the winner gets a bigger prize. You could give clues throughout the night.
Post # 4
Thriller themed flash mob? Zombies etc..
i think you can hire flash mobs / train your guests in advance as a surprise for groom?
i know someone who did it and guests were sent videos in advance to learn and then practiced on day when bride and groom taking photos