(Closed) Looking for a wedding set under $200

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 17
9950 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2012

If you have metal allergies, and therefore cannot do plated elements (like Gold Plate) then I’d be looking at Sterling Sivler which is a lot less money than Gold to begin with (gold currently around the $ 1600 mark for an ounce)

You can probably find a Sterling Silver Bridal Set in your price range that looks half-decent… and the bonus is that if it is Sterling (and marked as such) it should wear well… and not fall apart on you (like a plated or cheaper metal no doubt will)

>> Realizing here that $ 200 is NEVER gonna be much in the way of Quality Jewellery IF you are looking to replicate a Bridal Set Look… with 2 Rings, and some sort of stones. <<

I did a quick GOOGLE – Sterling Silver Bridal Sets – and found many options.  I would suggest maybe paying a visit to WalMart… as they seem to list quite a few sets at or under the $ 200 mark.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Forever-Bride-1-4-Carat-T.W.-Diamond-Bridal-Set-in-Sterling-Silver/10340665

Hope this helps,

Post # 18
1278 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I got my “stand in” set from berricle for $60 and I love it! Stand in set is on my pinky next to my real ring.

The topic ‘Looking for a wedding set under $200’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors