(Closed) Looking for accessories to go with my Enzoani, Dakota spring 2013

posted 6 years ago in Accessories
Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I am getting a different belt that the girl from the store picked out. I wanted a little more bling bling. I did not like the Diana belt on me. It looks nice on everyone I have seen but it was so too big for me. I will send you a message with the picture. I am doing a plain cathedral veil. I am still looking for shoes. I do not want something higher than 3 inches but do not want the heel to small either. Let’s keep in touch 🙂

Post # 10
331 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@dbeland – Thank you so much for that link!  I just found my bridesmaid jewelry!!!

Post # 13
12 posts
Newbee

@jess.knight.1485:  We are dress twins, and I think we bought ours from the same vendor, too! Smile

Post # 15
12 posts
Newbee

@jess.knight.1485:  I PMed you! I forgot to mention, I am not altering the neckline, but I definitely love love love the sweetheart look so I’m glad you’re going for it!! (And the alteration price doesn’t seem too steep for that at all.) When I first bought the dress, I was so happy. When I got home, I called the store because I was worried that it looked so good on me because I was standing on that platform and it made me look taller and the shape of the gown was proportionate. My consultant reassured me that it could be hemmed to keep the proportions and that we could always add a slip to pop the skirt/train out more to increase the mermaid look. The gown looks beautiful on you!

Post # 16
12 posts
Newbee

The topic ‘Looking for accessories to go with my Enzoani, Dakota spring 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors