(Closed) Looking for accessories to go with my Enzoani, Dakota spring 2013

posted 8 years ago in Accessories
Post # 18
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I am a Dakota bride as well and I must say ACCESSORIES are the key to making you go from looking beautiful to absolutely gorgeous! Go to Nordstrom – they have a ton of bridal jewelry.

I say go for earrings, a nice necklace and stack those bracelets — all diamonds.  This is your day to shine – you don’t accessorize like this on a daily basis, but c’mon, it’s a special occassion.  It’s time to go over the top a bit!

Best of luck!

Post # 19
351 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

I actually went the opposite direction and went simple. I had a pair of purple and silver Givenchy earrings from Nordy’s that were blingy and no necklace or bracelet…just enough color pop.

(pic is from a friends camera)

Post # 20
119 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@jess.knight.1485:  can you Dakota brides please post pics!?? I need to choose a dress my wedding is a month away.  Also did you order ivory or white?  Mom thinks the ivory color is alittle too dark….haven’t seen any enzoani dakota white dresses online.. Help!

Post # 23
3967 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I’d love to see everyone’s final choices!

Post # 24
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I will be wearing an alfred sung belt with my Dakota. It ties in a bow at the back, is ivory satin and has crystals/diamante on the front – its lovey!

The topic ‘Looking for accessories to go with my Enzoani, Dakota spring 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors