(Closed) Looking for CASABLANCA 1971

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3176 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I think that sounds about right for that dress. I remember trying it on and it being around 1100.00. Hvae you looked at oncewed and preownedwedding dresses? I know you said you’re apprehensive about buying online but maybe you’ll luck out and be close to where it is. Also call around to other salons in your area to get there price. Good luck. It really is a pretty dress!

Post # 5
311 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I don’t know about the price but that dress is gorgeous.  Good Luck!

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hello,

I bought this dress for my June 2011 wedding, it’s in perfect condition, all the rinestones, etc are all in tacked, there’s a small tear at the bottom of the top layer of lace where the hemming is but if you’re getting it hemmed it won’t even matter.

Let me know if you or anyone else reading is still interested, I could send some pics.

Kim (from Vancouver, BC)

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hello,

I bought this dress for my June 2011 wedding, it’s in perfect condition, all the rinestones, etc are all in tacked, there’s a small tear at the bottom of the top layer of lace where the hemming is but if you’re getting it hemmed it won’t even matter.

Let me know if you or anyone else reading is still interested, I could send some pics.

Kim (from Vancouver, BC)

The topic ‘Looking for CASABLANCA 1971’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors