2.5ct : (3 votes)
    17 %
    Less than 1.5ct : (2 votes)
    11 %
  • Post # 3
    1572 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

I think 1.5 to 2 carats would be beautiful in set147. I think moissanites tend to look bigger in the sun too because they almost glow from all the light refraction.

Now I know you were talking size in regards to ring design but I have to ask…Are you going to be telling people its a moissanite? Or are you going to let people think its a diamond? Either way doesn’t matter to me, I just ask b/c if you aren’t telling people its a moissanite then people may see it and think you’re rocking $30k on on your finger. Not that it would matter to me, but I know if I did that my family would look at me like we’re nuts, just being we want to sell our condo and get a house and they would wonder what we were thinking spending the money on that instead of a big plot of land ๐Ÿ˜‰ That being said if you are allowing people to believe its a diamond get a size that would relate to your financial means, if you’re sporting the moissy proudly get whatever size makes you happy, i love big bling so i would get a huge rock ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 5
    2738 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

I would go with 2 carats!!! It’s a subtantial setting so it can take a large center stone ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 6
    890 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

thats my ring!!! I have the 1.7 center stone=)

Post # 7
    64 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: January 2014

@MsPiggy:  Wow!!! That is beautiful!!!

The topic ‘looking for ideas and pics for moissyco set147’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors