(Closed) Looking for location in Atlanta: 125 guests; bring my own booze.

posted 9 years ago in Atlanta
Post # 3
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

do you have any interest for north georgia…if so I can list out several places.

Post # 4
3098 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

The Mary Gay house allows you to bring your own caterer and alcohol… so does the Dallas Theater, in Dallas (where I’m getting married). That was very important to me, as well. 

Post # 6
396 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I always love a chance to recommend my venue! Cator Woolford Garden allows you to bring in your own caterer (they have a list of preferred caterers, but it’s pretty long and hits a bunch of price points). They have great gardens, but they also have an indoor space as well – it’s not gorgeous but it’s a great cause and a great location. 

Post # 7
7 posts
Newbee

The Trolley Barn in Inman Park is a great place,  It is historic and owned by the City of Atlanta.  Bring your own Caterer and booze, band, etc…

There is a new place as well in the Eastside Howell Mill Area.  It is called La Fais Do Do (yes it is a strange name).  It is in the warehouse area but has recently be totally re-done and you rent just the facility.  They are running specials as they just opened up. 

Post # 9
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Wow… Thanks bridecat for posting the pics of your friends wedding, I love the location and even the photographer, I have contacted both…It was absolutely an amazing wedding.

Post # 11
1106 posts
Bumble bee

My sister got married at Little Garden in lawrenceville.. Beautiful place!!

Post # 12
7053 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

I would suggest Frogtown Cellars or Wolf Mountain Vineyards (love their brunch)!  But they might want you to use their wine.. 

Post # 14
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

@ bellenga – both Frogtown & Wolf Mountain require you to use their wine & beer selections.  You purchase a beverage package at a cost per guest.  My problem with that was you pay the same price even for non-drinking guests which in my case added up substantially. But I agree…beautiful venues with amazing food!

Post # 16
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Roswell River Landing allows you to do pretty much whatever you want.  No catering or alcohol restrictions.  Plus the rental rate is really, really reasonable.

The topic ‘Looking for location in Atlanta: 125 guests; bring my own booze.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors