(Closed) Looking for my DATE TWINS! I feel completely lost! NOVEMBER 8, 2013!

posted 6 years ago in Logistics
Post # 3
142 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Hi! I’m November 15, 2013.  Not date twins, but pretty close, so I hope it’s ok I post here!

Mine is on a Friday too, and we are getting married at the Larkfield Manor in New York.  We have already chosen our venue, but that’s because we will have alot of family that will have to travel, so we wanted to make sure we could nail down a date as soon as possible so we could give everyone a heads up! 

We are meeting with our Church for the first time next weekend, and will hopefully be able to schedule our pre-cana at that time..I also went dress shopping last weekend, but I probably wont purchase for another few months.  I did pick “THE” dress though! Now I am just hunting for a bargain. I’ve also chosen my BM’s dresses.  

I do alot of etsy.com browsing for the little things too.  I’m having a broch bouquet so my mom and I have started shopping for broches at antique shops, and we have about 12 already.  I guess you could say I’m ahead of the game!  I’m usually such a procrastinator, so it’s strange for me!

As ar as my aesthetic, I would say that mine is romantic, classic, somewhat simple. 

Post # 5
142 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I chose navy blue!  My colors for the wedding are navy blue, white, and silver/gray.  I’m having four girls in my wedding party, and each are a different size/shape, so I chose the wrap dresses from Henkaa.com. They all love the idea!  

What colors/theme do you think you will choose?   I was so lost in choosing a November wedding, I didn’t want to do the whole “fall” theme really, as a friend of mine who wed in Nov 2 years ago did burnt orange, fall leaves etc.  

The topic ‘Looking for my DATE TWINS! I feel completely lost! NOVEMBER 8, 2013!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors