(Closed) Looking for table sprinkles

posted 5 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
7651 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

That looks right. I would call it table confetti rather than sprinkles. I will do some digging and see if I can find them elsewhere


Post # 4
1227 posts
Bumble bee

@Bainise2013:  Yep, you are on the right track with those listings. I’m not sure the diameter you’d want.  You could also, as the PP said, search for confetti shops online. I ordered metallic sailboat confetti, and stumbled upon the sprinkles you are looking for in my search carried by all the same sites.

Post # 5
1101 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Try searching “table scatter” or “diamond scatter” (or various combinations of those 3 words).

The topic ‘Looking for table sprinkles’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors