(Closed) Looking for wedding band under $100

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
14495 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Look at the christmas adds for all the jewelry stores plus kohls, shopko, anywhere that has a jewelry counter.  Right now there are some amazing sales on and have seen quite a few super inexpensive nice bands that would be perfect as a backup.

Post # 5
2103 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Amazon.com or Ebay.com.

Post # 6
4478 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Do your fingers react to other types of metal because of nickel sensitivity?  In this case, white gold’s one of the metals people get reactions to the most.  Especially once rhodium plating wears off of it.  

I’d suggest Titanium because it’s durable and hypoallergenic.  I’ve seen some awesome titanium rings for $40; a lot of bees recommend Titanium Knights on etsy.  

Post # 7
803 posts
Busy bee

Have you tried looking in an Ultra Diamonds outlet store? I would suggest looking there especially after Christmas when all the big sales happen. My Fiance proposed right before Thanksgiving and then during Black Friday, we went with my parents to an outlet mall. Ultra Diamonds had a lot of nice stuff on sale for Black Friday. My mother and I saw my ring, except much shinier, for half the price my Fiance bought it online for. We didn’t want my Fiance to feel bad, so we hustled him past that display case.

Post # 8
2031 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Check overstock. A lot of bees fine amazing things there very cheap 🙂

Post # 10
5655 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2011

We got our bands from Jcpenny and are really happy with them…

They have a 2mm for 79.99 and a 3mm for 109.99 =) Maybe you can catch a sale too!

The topic ‘Looking for wedding band under $100’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors