(Closed) Looking for Wine Goblet Place Card Holders

posted 8 years ago in Favors
Post # 3
24 posts

Look at Fashion Craft web site they have the most favors.

Post # 4
374 posts
Helper bee

I don’t know the style of your wedding…shabby chique?  formal?  rustic? victorian?

You could tie the goblet with a place card.  Depending on your style you can use raffia, ribbon, lace, leather string, etc. for the ties; and for the cards you can use white business card stock, or tags from the hardward store or scrap booking department of a general store.

Or you could use that blue poster hanging ‘stuff’ that feels like chewing gum, but doesn’t stick…it’s made not to rip the walls apart like scotch tape…do you know what I’m talking about?  It’s blue stuff that looks like dentyne gum only a little longer.

Use a little of that behind the place card and tack it to the glass.  Presto.

The topic ‘Looking for Wine Goblet Place Card Holders’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors