(Closed) IF YOU LOVE READING REAL STORIES OF HOW people live years ago………

posted 7 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
219 posts
Helper bee

I loved these, I thought the grandmother one would be my favourite but then when I got to the concrete one I LOVED it! hahaha..  I love going through old pictures and hearing stories about back then. Thank you for sharing!

Post # 4
7291 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

Lovely. I’m obsessed with old time things and ways! Thanks for sharing!

Post # 5
1040 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I wish I lived in these times! 

Post # 6
1398 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I am like you. I think I am a history junkie. I love reading and learning about stuff from other eras. It was weird that you mentioned this magazine. I was at the library yesterday, and I saw this on the rack, and I very nearly checked it out but didn’t because I already had more than I could read for the next few weeks. Next time, I will check it out for sure.

And if anyone wants to see an old wedding, here are my parents at their wedding in 1953. Note the fancy milkcan cake stand!

Post # 8
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Thank you so much for sharing these with us! I LOVE Reminiscence magazine and reading stories from the old days. Sometimes it seems that life was simpler, people were nicer and had more meaning then what our fast paced-high-tech culture offers us now days. It makes me sad that we can’t go back to the way things were, but for our generation, prehaps we can change that 🙂

Post # 9
247 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

These are so sweet!

The topic ‘IF YOU LOVE READING REAL STORIES OF HOW people live years ago………’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors