(Closed) Maggie Sottero 2011 fall Sneak Peak, I’m in love!

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 32
94 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I can’t wait to try on Malina.

Post # 33
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2011

South Texas had their Maggie Trunk show 3 weeks ago.  I was so torn as there wer multiple styles that were beyond amazing.  When Push came to Shove (wedding is in 4 months) I turned to my 17 and 19 yr. old sons.  The Priscilla won. The beading is unmatched in person.  There are no photos that do it justice.

Post # 34
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I am in love with Priscilla!!!! It was the first dress I ever tried on, and Im pretty sure it is THE dress. For the price I was very impressed with the detail and look. 

Post # 35
269 posts
Helper bee

I agree with Jeannine @ Small Chic.  I tried on #1 and the fabric just look like it was draped poorly over the gown.  #2 I was excited about and looked like Vera.  Again, I think you need the height or model status to pull it off! 🙂

I was tempted by one of the blush gowns in the new Watters line.  The lines are just not complimentary enough.  

Post # 36
781 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

OMG i LOVE the Antonia too!

Post # 37
603 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@napabridekelsey:

OMG I thought I was just perverted for thinking that! So glad I’m not the only one.

Post # 38
157 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I love the Alandra!  It is so pretty and will give you that “wow” factor.  It does look like some of the VW dresses, but I love the flowers on the waist.  So pretty!!  If anyone has a picture of them in the Alandra please post.  I guess the wedding trend is texture and volume.

Post # 39
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Does anyone know when the spring 2012 line will be shown? I am getting married in September 2012 and was wondering if the dresses will even be out in time for me to order in and receive it in time for my wedding?! I am new to all this so any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

Post # 40
258 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@ktbt15:

I chose the Addia from the fall collection not even realizing it was from the fall collection until other fellow bees mentioned it and the brideshop told me i would get my dress in time for my march 2012 wedding.

Post # 42
21 posts
Newbee

Hi Brides,

I have a few brand new with tags Magie Dresses, inlcuding the Alandra. Some of the dresses on this list are brand new samples and others are brand new dresses that have never been tried on. Msg me for details

1. EMME      —- size8, # Diamond white

2. AMBROSIA— size8 # Alabaster

3. CATARINA — size8 # Diamond white

4. DESTINY   — size8 # Ivory

5. BELINDA   — size12 # White

6. HARLOW — size10 # Ivory

7. ABILENE  — size10 # Ivory

10.CASSANDRA    —size8 # Diamond white

11. CLEO         —size8 # Alabaster

12. ELYA          — size8 # Alabaster

13. ALANDRA  — size8 # Ivory

14. VIRGINIA    — size20 # Ivory

Post # 43
258 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@la_jones08: hi srry for the late response,i do have a picture of me in it on my profile i added a bling sash;)

Post # 44
91 posts
Worker bee

I agree…help me can anyone else copy Vera!  It seems that Maggie Sottero just keeps knocking out copies of other designers dresses.  I am slowly loosing respect for that label.

Post # 46
21 posts
Newbee

@FutureMrsOrdonez: Hi, dress looks amazing on you!! I have a brand new Alandra in Diamond white with orginal tags and certificate…size 8. Please let me know if you are interested!

The topic ‘Maggie Sottero 2011 fall Sneak Peak, I’m in love!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors