661 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

NICE!!!  Love the first one ….

Post # 4
317 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I got the email too! I like the last one…but not over my maggie dress I just bought! lol

Post # 5
249 posts
Helper bee

We just recieved our catalogs today with all the new dresses! I will try to post some sneak peeks here soon!

Post # 6
3613 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Oh god if that second dress was floor-length I’d have major dress envy six months after my wedding!

Post # 7
287 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

@meliss:

There’s already a floor-length version of it in the previous collection. But I don’t think it looks really flattering on anybody:

Post # 8
1209 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@Aumuller: I saw the short one in a magazine ad the other day – super cute! If I could do a reception dress, I’d choose that one 🙂 I love Maggie! I ordered the Catarina dress in August, so I’m just waiting for it to come in now.

Post # 9
3788 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Not exactly — the Isadora fits down over the hips; that short version appears to have a more natural waist, or at least a shorter dropped waist.

They had the flash intro up a few days ago and then it went poof. I don’t get the emails, but I hope the new collection is up soon.

Casablanca has their 2011 line up now, and it is a little underwhelming.

Post # 10
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@meliss:

I just saw the new catalog the other day and I’m pretty sure that second dress is available in floor length. 

Post # 11
1392 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010 - Heron Hill Winery

Oh my that second one would be such a great reception dress!!

Post # 12
572 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I personally wouldn’t wear a short dress as a wedding dress, but #2 = *jaw drops*.  i LOVE that dress.

Post # 15
95 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Love love love #2!  And I would consider it for a reception dress, but I can’t (maybe not “can’t” as much as I don’t want to) dance with heels on and I don’t think barefeet would be flattering with this dress on the dance floor.  A nice pair of heels compliments the look of short dresses. 

Post # 16
392 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I also love #2!

The topic ‘Maggie Sottero 2011 sneak peak’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors