(Closed) Maggie Sottero 2012 Sarchi

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I ordered this dress but I’m not getting it until the end of July. None of the stores had a sample of this dress available, but I ordered it anyway because I really loved it! I must admit I’m a little bit nervous since I never tried the dress, but since it’s a Maggie Sottero I’m hoping it will fit great.

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee

My Sarchi has just arrived in London. Will be having my first fitting in August. I cannot wait to try it on again. The dress is absolutely beautiful Smile

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Hi,

I also love the Sarchi! I was lucky to enough to find a sample! I have gone against everyone’s suggestion and will be ordering in white! The dress shown is Ivory!   

Post # 7
143 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

It’s basically the same cut as the Natasha, which is from an older Maggie collection. Maybe you could find that one to see the fit. 

Post # 8
22 posts
Newbee

I purchased this dress for my wedding but were going away to get married now and need a little bit less of a dress for the beach. I have this in Ivory size 6 if anyone is interested

Post # 9
143 posts
Blushing bee

Loved it in person, even two sizes too big.  πŸ™‚  

The train is sooooo pretty!!

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee

I got the sarchi in white as well! πŸ™‚

Post # 11
143 posts
Blushing bee

@Raddy86:  and we’re date twins!!! Woo hoo   πŸ™‚

Post # 12
6 posts
Newbee

Ms.Sara …About the hips comment. I dont know if you have the same situation but my hips have always been Crazy ! I wasnt sure I could find a gown that flattered my shape. I started to think I was gonna have to hide my curves. I measured a 14 for the top and a 22! For the hips !!

Then I found the dress ! Its an Allure C220. I never dreamed I would Rock this dress but my curves have paid off. It looks great ! I dont ever remember saying that about anything I have worn.  I can’t wait to wear it. Doesnt look as pretty in the photos but in real life…gorgeous !!

Good LuckSmile

Post # 13
2 posts
Wannabee

@TwoNerds:  Ikr! Really cool πŸ™‚ I’m happy you posted pics because I never got to try it on and i wanted to see it on a ‘real’ person…it’s suppose to arrive next mth! Very excited!!, πŸ˜€

Post # 14
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I just tried on Sarchi and its definetely a strong contendor! I love it and would love your thoughts on it. Also, the price I was given was $1850, please let me know if this is around the price you are paying.

Post # 16
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I live in England, Iv ordered this for my july 2013 wedding. Fell head over heels in love after thinking id never find the one. It Cost me £1,500:) I have pics if youd like me to send to your Email as cant upload from Ipad/phone.

Sent from my iPhone

The topic ‘Maggie Sottero 2012 Sarchi’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors