(Closed) Maggie Sottero – ADALEE.. Anyone tried on this 2013 collection gown?!

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 33
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2015

o0o I love that belt with it!! I bought my Adalee a few months ago and couldnt not be happier with it!! Now I’m hunting for the perfect belt!!

Post # 34
4 posts
Wannabee

thank you,i bought mine on January and my wedding is August/2014.I bought mine for $2.700 here in Chicago and i would like to sell it for $2.000. How much did you pay for yours?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by dorela.cakaj.
  • This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by dorela.cakaj.
Post # 35
3 posts
Wannabee

Here is my Adalee after I said “yes”. For brides who are trying to figure out sizing for this one, you may need to go two sizes over your usual because the fitted portion drops so low. Even though the corset backs usually help you out a little, my consultant told me that for this one, she likes to ensure lots of room on the chart because when it comes in its usually a very tight fit. Here it is in a Sample 10. I ordered it in an 8 and am a street size 4/6

Post # 36
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

View original reply
mellynnmac:  Is that sample in white or ivory?

Post # 37
148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I love this dress! I can’t wait for mine to arrive!

Post # 38
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
reemrabie:  Hi i have Adalee for my wedding dress. I wasn’t going to have a belt but fell in love with your photo with the belt. Please can you tell me where it’s from and what make it is? 

thanks

jayme

The topic ‘Maggie Sottero – ADALEE.. Anyone tried on this 2013 collection gown?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors