(Closed) Maggie Sottero Bernadette (Spring 2011)

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
10 posts
Newbee

This me in the dress. I love it. I can’t make up my mind if its the dress for me. I feel it would look better on someone taller. I’m 5’3″

Post # 4
Hostess
3571 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Omg! It’s beautiful! I’ve been dying to see this dress on someone!

Post # 5
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Post # 6
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

This dress is so gorgeous! I have the hugest Maggie crush! In real life it’s glittery and beautiful beyond belief! You both look stunning in that gown.

Post # 7
1351 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Wow!!!You both look gorgeous in this gown. I love it!

Post # 9
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

That is the dress I really wanted, but it was twice my budget ๐Ÿ™  I feel like my dress regret stems from the fact that I couldn’t afford the dress I really wanted.  It is so gorgeous in person.  The pics do it no justice.  It literally sparkles all over.  I didn’t even take pics because I knew I’d stare and sulk every day.

Post # 10
241 posts
Helper bee

I just bought it last weekend! heres a pic of me in it.

Post # 11
8 posts
Newbee

this is the dress with a cathedral veil.

Post # 12
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I am still waiting on mine to come in!! Anyone else get the gold underlay? I think this dress looks great on curvy brides! You all look great in the dress! Now I have to figure out the veil :-/

Post # 13
1458 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I just ordered mine yesterday and I got the ivory over light gold. The contrast makes the detailing really pop!

Post # 14
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I bought mine in ivory… it was the first one i saw, and i completely fell in love with it…  i tried like ten after that but at the end bernadette was the winner. I cant wait to get it…. i have been looking online all over to see real brides with a bernadette that properly fits but cant seem to find any pics.

You ladies look beautiful in it!

This is me in it!

Post # 16
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Here I am in my Maggie Sottero Bernadette! Havent seen this pose on here so thought Id add it! Hope this helps!! Good Luck Brides!!

The topic ‘Maggie Sottero Bernadette (Spring 2011)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors